PDA

View Full Version : French TV VLC Playlist

Artz
26-08-2009, 14:40
I had wanted to send this list directly to Dead_Man_Walking direct in order for him to test and ensure there are no geographic blocks. If this is so then I'm sure that a French Version of someperson's British TV could be created.

This playlist for download should be saved to folder and can be opened and saved in VLC and Windows Media Player. Hopefully the quality and streams, which are updated systematically, work outside of France for those wishing to watch the 32 channels available

Orange_TV.m3u (http://www.mediafire.com/?m53myzz2ncj)

tom f
26-08-2009, 14:42
What channels are on there?

Artz
26-08-2009, 14:55
The playlist contains the 32 channels, free and paying of the French TNT Digital (Freeview) list.
Here is some channel info
Les chaînes - TVNT.net (http://www.tvnt.net/les-chaines-220.html)

I'm more interested to know if the playlist functions and awaiting confirmation or otherwise.

DEAD_MAN_WALKING
26-08-2009, 15:16
Dont work here.

dakutay
26-08-2009, 15:19
yes for me doesnt works too.

DEAD_MAN_WALKING
26-08-2009, 15:22
It seems the ones with a key dont work but the normal mms one work well most

Artz
26-08-2009, 15:42
Many thanks for the feedback. Would seem that the key belongs to those channels that require payment. How many channels are working in the UK without the key by the way?

dakutay
26-08-2009, 16:09
Only some which are not usen keys works for me but not all.

working channels for me

CAP 24, NRJ music channels, Sky news, KTO

beduine62
26-08-2009, 17:50
only two or three music channels work, anybody if with or without french vpn ...

damiaan1
26-08-2009, 21:20
im in france and i can only get a few channels to work, nrj music sky news but not the main french channels 1-6

Artz
26-08-2009, 23:01
im in france and i can only get a few channels to work, nrj music sky news but not the main french channels 1-6

Who is your internet provider damiaan1? I might have some suggestions if I know who you're using. I'm finding the streams very erratic tonight on this playlist yet it was working fine previously.

damiaan1
26-08-2009, 23:12
Who is your internet provider damiaan1? I might have some suggestions if I know who you're using. I'm finding the streams very erratic tonight on this playlist yet it was working fine previously.

its neuf telecom now sfr

demon56320
27-08-2009, 01:13
i have orange !!: thanks !!! but the orange tv for movie it's not on :(

j'ai orange, merci beaucoup, mais les chaines tv orange pour les films de marche pas :(

Artz
27-08-2009, 10:24
its neuf telecom now sfr

Damiaan, have you tried downloading ADSL TV which benefits from all the SFR/NEUF free channels and bouquet in France. Here is the link to download ADSL TV program

adsl TV sur PC : web TV, live radio en ligne sur PC, multiposte Free, TV sur PC (Free, SFR, Neuf, Alice, Bouygues Telecom), programme TV (http://www.adsltv.org)

NOTE: This software does not work outside of France.

For Demon56320 I likewise am unable to get the cinema links although some are available online if you google them. They work only if you have a subscription with Orange. If you're using this playlist do not visit Orange's WebTV site or the links will be reset and require a new key.

damiaan1
27-08-2009, 10:28
Damiaan, have you tried downloading ADSL TV which benefits from all the SFR/NEUF free channels and bouquet in France. Here is the link to download ADSL TV program

adsl TV sur PC : web TV, live radio en ligne sur PC, multiposte Free, TV sur PC (Free, SFR, Neuf, Alice, Bouygues Telecom), programme TV (http://www.adsltv.org)

NOTE: This software does not work outside of France.

For Demon56320 I likewise am unable to get the cinema links although some are available online if you google them. They work only if you have a subscription with Orange. If you're using this playlist do not visit Orange's WebTV site or the links will be reset and require a new key.

Hi thanks Artz im giving it a go now.:)

Chuba1963
01-09-2009, 14:53
All work for me apart from the pay channels, but im in France and im with Orange so that might help a bit :)