Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: peer-stream.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pbogdanovic View Post
    We've had a huge event last night and streaming was fine! Now if we could just increase the initial quality somehow...

Do you plan on adding some advertising, possibly a revenue share with your ads? This way you could earn a % from broadcasters and you would also give broadcasters the incentive to stream and get paid.
    test with disable video preview this helps save cpu power and better fps

Thanks

We've had a huge event last night and streaming was fine! Now if we could just increase the initial quality somehow...

Do you plan on adding some advertising, possibly a revenue share with your ads? This way you could earn a % from broadcasters and you would also give broadcasters the incentive to stream and get paid.
    please can you upload a screenshot of your broadcaster settings

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitewindow View Post
    anyway is the firefox "Channel not online" Problem solved? please confirm
    For whatever reason it seems when we chose any 4:3 format it works - if we chose 16:9 format it doesn't start.

Thanks

For whatever reason it seems when we chose any 4:3 format it works - if we chose 16:9 format it doesn't start.
    hmm strange

no idea i can do

Thanks

screen.jpg

Here is the screenshot. Any idea why for input video it says 320x240 ?
    Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Thanks

hello!

hmm i see strange how big is your input source? i see you use manycam maybe the output source is set to the 320x240?
    maybe try to change to a big 16:9 resultion in the broadcaster

if you have a 16:9 source set the output in manycam to 512x288
    and in the broadcaster 512x288 and the video quality to 70

hope this helps let me know

Thanks

screen.jpg

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
    you can try . http://www.xsplit.com and not manycam

Thanks

screen.jpg

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
    from the manycam faq
    Altering Video Output
    In the right part of the window (with the "Sources" tab selected) there are controls you can use to alter the output image.

You can adjust brightness, contrast and saturation (overall or for a single color – red, green or blue) of your output image by moving corresponding sliders. Click on the icon of a certain parameter to reset that parameter value to default. Click on the "Reset to default" button to reset all values. Click on the "Grayscale" button to change your output image to black-and-white.

You can also warp the image: flip it vertically or horizontally and rotate it.

The Force Size feature allows you to choose the output video resolution. If it is set to "No Force Size" (default), the video application you are using will choose an appropriate resolution and request it from ManyCam. In this case ManyCam can stream video in resolutions ranging from 160x120 to 1280x960.

If you would like to stream video in higher quality or to set a specific resolution, pick the size you want in the drop-down menu below the warp image controls. When a specific resolution is set, ManyCam will forcibly offer that resolution to the video application. If the application doesn’t accept video in that resolution, ManyCam will switch to any acceptable resolution, given that it isn’t larger than the one you have chosen.

Note:
    video applications use various algorithms for video resolution selection, thus, ManyCam behavior with the Force Size feature enabled may differ from what is described above!

The FPS feature allows you to choose the output frame rate of your video stream.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,104 Posts

I have just made a channel and it took me to http://peer-stream.com/broadcast/ and I see no way of broadcasting its telling me i need flash player but i have already got flash player I do not under stand this sorry

another thing what does Target Publisher Website URL: mean?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dart180 View Post
    I have just made a channel and it took me to http://peer-stream.com/broadcast/ and I see no way of broadcasting its telling me i need flash player but i have already got flash player I do not under stand this sorry

another thing what does Target Publisher Website URL: mean?
    hello

you need flash version 11.2 maybe update your flash version!
    you can check your flash version here
    http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

Target Publisher Website URL let it blank its not used right now

best regards

11. The Following User Says Thank You to whitewindow For This Useful Post:

dart180 (13-04-2012)

Thanks

thank you for the information I am streaming right now I will try this about 22:00 BST time and then give you feed back

Thanks

hello!

hmm i see strange how big is your input source? i see you use manycam maybe the output source is set to the 320x240?
    maybe try to change to a big 16:9 resultion in the broadcaster

if you have a 16:9 source set the output in manycam to 512x288
    and in the broadcaster 512x288 and the video quality to 70

hope this helps let me know
    I've made it FullScreen, 1024x768 in ManyCam and it works okay. Still wondering why it says 320x240 as the video source in "Info", the image doesn't seem that bad at all.

Anyway, this is working fine for me and I would love to continue testing, hopefully I could somehow improve the image still.

DEAD_MAN_WALKING is offline Super Moderator and Most Valuable Member - R.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,083 Times in 5,373 Posts

you can try . http://www.xsplit.com and not manycam
    This is what i thought all these flash p2p streaming sites used as i used a early beta of this and things look really similar...?

Also i think its from the same team that gave us vhscrcap the screen capping driver but now under a new name.
    Say NO to Ads on streams & Stop the Virus/Malware Alerts.

If ever a password is needed in any of my or other users uploads try myp2p, Myp2p or wiziwig.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DEAD_MAN_WALKING For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I can only use manycam to cast when i try and use my tv card the broadcasting page just crashes and i have NOT set the video to 320x240 and its broadcasting this size I set is on was 480x360 my stream looks rubbish sorry to who ever the admin is I am just being honest.

Thanks

Actually, it would be really beneficial if somehow one could chose input format in settings manually.

ratuchris Guest

It needs an input and output like FME , VCL and other software uses. Having no deinterlace option makes it really hard to stream with a decent quality. My card is 1920x1080 and I have to stream in that format as any other settings don't work or it cuts off the picture. Without deinterlace I have to stream full speed ( 0- unlimited ) that I don't have lines and the picture looks great but only 2 out of 10 can watch the stream cause I have to stream so high. I have tried 700 1000 1200 1500 etc and the picture looks like crap cause there is no deinterlace. My second card only 720x480 I can't stream in any settings from this software unless I use the lowest settings. Used and tried screencap software too and the result got even worse. This needs a lot of improvement before I consider streaming from it. l think it needs a buffer time like sopcast or veetle uses to make it more stable. Also the sliders for KeyFrame, Video Quality and Audio Quality would be a lot better if you could type in instead using a slider where its very hard to fine tune it. Also a Save option would be awesome so I don't have to do the settings over and over again once I fine tune it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ratuchris For This Useful Post:

pbogdanovic (14-04-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ratuchris View Post
    It needs an input and output like FME , VCL and other software uses. Having no deinterlace option makes it really hard to stream with a decent quality. My card is 1920x1080 and I have to stream in that format as any other settings don't work or it cuts off the picture. Without deinterlace I have to stream full speed ( 0- unlimited ) that I don't have lines and the picture looks great but only 2 out of 10 can watch the stream cause I have to stream so high. I have tried 700 1000 1200 1500 etc and the picture looks like crap cause there is no deinterlace. My second card only 720x480 I can't stream in any settings from this software unless I use the lowest settings. Used and tried screencap software too and the result got even worse. This needs a lot of improvement before I consider streaming from it. l think it needs a buffer time like sopcast or veetle uses to make it more stable. Also the sliders for KeyFrame, Video Quality and Audio Quality would be a lot better if you could type in instead using a slider where its very hard to fine tune it. Also a Save option would be awesome so I don't have to do the settings over and over again once I fine tune it.
    hello

thx for all your productive inputs

you see your tc card direct in the flash broadcaster ? you do not use any virtual webcam software ?

when yes deinterlace is not possible right :-/
    best try is to use xsplit.com register download the software and login its free!
    in this software you can force to deinterlace or player your live stream with vlc (deinterlaced) and
    use xsplit to transfer to the flash broadcaster (resize the output from xslip to a lower resultion 512x288 works good for me)

i will change the sliders to type in boxes

saving user settings is possible in the future (with registration)

best regards

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD_MAN_WALKING View Post
    This is what i thought all these flash p2p streaming sites used as i used a early beta of this and things look really similar...?

Also i think its from the same team that gave us vhscrcap the screen capping driver but now under a new name.
    hello

yes i see now with version 1.0 they use a xsplit watermark

not free anymore

there is an open source virtual webcam https://github.com/mosamosa/SCFH-DSF
    the problem is i only use linux so no system to programming for this

here is a guid to use SCFH
    http://peer-stream.com/Guide%20for%2...eer-stream.pdf

Thanks

Thanks for the link for SCFH. Will try this tonight after the current brodcast finishes.
    I was not aware this can work from Android. This opens a host of new possibilities!

Thanks for all your input.

Thanks

Ive been playing around with this all afternoon
    I tried running with a b/magic card and couldnt get it to work so I switched to an old dazzle Id got stashed in the draw.Reset the player size to 700x420.
    checked feed on site and it looks as good as most flash streams at the same bitrate

I did try xsplit but couldnt sort the audio out

heres the settings I used for the Dazzle
    Video : 211.30 kbit/s Video : 26413.10975609756 Audio : 21.33 kbit/s Video With: 640 Video Height: 360 Frame rate: 21.16 fps Dropped frames: 0
    Buffer length / time: 0.00 s / 0.00 s
    VideoSettings fps: 25
    VideoSettings keyFrameInterval: 117
    VideoSettings codec: H264Avc
    Neighbors (count/estimated): 1 / 2.00
    Download speed: 0 ( 0 )
    Upload speed: 396.19 kbit/s ( 48.36 KB/s )
    Total Bytes Pushed From/To Peers: 0 / 37.86 MB
    Total Bytes Requested By Peers: 10.63 MB
    Total Bytes Requested From Peers: 0
    Total Bytes Received From IP Multicast: