How to watch on BWIN:
>>> Most games/matches will be available just before the game/match starts<<<
>>> Not all countries will have the same games/matches/event coverage. This has to do with TV rights. For example: If you're living in Germany you can't watch the Bundesliga, as that's shown on German TV. Read further then for info, you can use a proxy or register in another county <<<
>>>> You need to have money on your account to watch an event. After the event you can ofcourse withdrawal the money again. Watching is free of charge.<<<
Go to www.bwin.com and register yourself on their site. After that, confirm the e-mail you get, and you're ready to login, which you can do right on top of the BWIN website.
(Registering is free of charge. Ofcourse it's a betsite so you can place a bet if your country allows it.)
Or in your own language:
Includes a bonus offer!
Then watch the games:
* Make sure to login first
* Then go to the Sports page
* On your right of the screen you will see Live Betting or on top of the menu you can click Live Betting aswell.
* After clicking on it you will land on the Livebets page (https://www.bwin.com/liveBets.aspx)
* On your right side you can see the live betting events.
* You will see the Video logo listed for the matches you can watch in your country.
* Click on the match and on the right of your screen the Video will load. You can even make it a bit larger and put it in the middle of the webpage. Read below for more info about how to control the Live Video.
Can't watch some matches?
Your country is blocked then as BWIN doesn't have tv rights for all countries.
How do I start a live video?
You must be logged in to watch a live video. Select the video event using the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the page. Events with video coverage are displayed with a yellow video icon.
To start the video, simply click on the video icon or the play button in the video element. The volume control is located underneath the video.
What do I have to do to watch a live video?
The actual streaming rate is ~ 600 kbit/s which means data traffic of around 200-250MB per 90 minutes of footage. For optimal video experience we recommend a flat-rate Internet connection with a connection speed of at least 1 Mbit/s (ADSL). Please note that streaming may result in high Internet costs.
Generally recommended system requirements are 256 MB RAM, 1 GHz processor and Adobe Flash Player 9.0 or higher.
Are the bwin Live Videos free of charge?
The bwin Live Video is only available to customers who have an account with bwin and money on their account.
The bwin Live Video is currently free of charge. However, bwin reserves the right to introduce a service fee, subscription fee or additional conditions for access to bwin Live Video at any time after appropriate notice.
Bigger Screen Tutorial;
Tutorial for IE7. But I assume it might work in any browser with a zoom function.
1. In the bottom right hand corner there is a function, it should say 100%.
2. Click on the arrrow next to it
3. Zoom In using the Zoom In button or generally zoom in a percentage e.g. 150%
You dont have to do anything with flash layer in bwin, im not sure if there is the same function for Firefox/Safari there should be as it is usually used for the partiallly sighted.
If you cant see the zoom function, right click where the menu bar/toolbar is and make sure 'status bar' is ticked. It should turn up.