Here the Faq from the TVU website
Start the TVUplayer
Double-click the "TVUPlayer" icon on your Desktop to start the TVUplayer.
Select a channel
1) Click on the top left "All Channels" button to display all available channels in the left-hand side of the application. When you start the TVUPlayer, all the channels available are listed by default.
2) Put the cursor on the UP or DOWN arrow (on the left-hand side channel list) to scroll the channel listing up or down. Or, click and drag the scroll bar (on the right side of the channel list) up/down to scroll the channels.
3) Put the cursor over a channel name, the selected channel is highlighted and the detailed channel description/information is displayed in Channel information box above the TV screen on the right-hand side.
4) Click on a channel name to watch any channel. After a short delay, the video will appear; it may take a little time for the video to stabilize and deliver a consistent picture.
5) lick on a different channel on the list to change the channel.
Store your Favorite channels
1) Click a channel you want to watch first, and then click on "Add to Favourites" button above the TV screen on the right-hand side of the application to add that channel to your Favorite channel list.
2) Click on the top left side ��Favorites�� button to view all the favorite channels you added.
Manage the Controls
The control buttons of the application is located right below the TV screen.
Mute/Un-mute: turn off/on the sound
Volume: increase/decrease the sound volume by sliding the volume control bar to right/left
Refresh: refresh the selected channel
Quality/Signal: indicate the signal status and quality of the playing channel
Full View: switch to the Full screen view mode
Channel View: switch back to normal view mode
Resize: lick and drag the bottom right corner to enlarge/reduce the size of the application.
Status box (located at the bottom right part blow the controls on the right hand side): displays the channel status including channel connect status, download status
Minimize/Maximize: click the minimize/maximize button on the top right corner to minimize the application in the taskbar at the bottom of your computer screen, or maximize the application to full computer screen
Close: Minimize the application in the taskbar at the bottom of your computer screen
Stop: right click on the spinning TVUPlayer icon next to system clock in your computer��s status bar, and select ��stop playing�� to stop playing channel
Exit: shut down the application
1) Bad audio/video quality at certain channel
TVU Networks leverages P2P technology to allow anyone effectively broadcast to a global audience. Bad audio/video quality can be caused by the following:
1. The source of the content is in low quality
2. You have limited bandwidth, and TVUPlayer is not able to download the needed data
3. There is an in-balance in the total upload/download for this channel
2) TV screen is almost green, and cannot see the picture.
Press refresh button often resolve this issue
3) Buffer up to 100% with no picture and sound
The issue is most often caused by problem with the broadcaster.
4) Nothing happens, when I select a channel
Possible causes are:
1. Network connection is down.
2. Firewall or antivirus software blocks the network access for TVUNetworks. You need to grant TVUNetworks the permission for network access.
5) TVUPlayer��s buffering level keeps being low (less than 50%) and the picture does not start
Likely the cause is due to network congestion. Make sure you have over 500kbps bandwidth.
6) Some funny characters appear in the channel list
The software supports multiple languages. If you do not have Unicode Character set installed, non-western character will not be displayed properly.
7) The application does not run on Linux or Mac
Currently TVUPlayer is for Windows only, not available for Linux or Mac. Please email to info@TVUNetworks.com, we will inform you when it is available.