Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1579

Thread: Got a stupid question ask it here 1st

  1. #1041
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    258
    Thanked 26 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    To DMW.
    Hi, first of all - sorry for the links _ I was think that showing the sites was not forbiden - this will never happen again.
    Thank you very much for your time, atention and help.
    About the rtmdumpHelper for some reason doesnot work for me I allways recive a message when I try it: Failed to attach to Web browser 1080 - Application\chrome.xxx Error 65534.

    thanks again

  2. #1042
    DEAD_MAN_WALKING's Avatar
    DEAD_MAN_WALKING is offline Super Moderator and Most Valuable Member - R.I.P
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennywell, Sunderland
    Posts
    13,342
    Thanks
    11,380
    Thanked 14,099 Times in 5,374 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cenahum View Post
    To DMW.
    Hi, first of all - sorry for the links _ I was think that showing the sites was not forbiden - this will never happen again.
    Thank you very much for your time, atention and help.
    About the rtmdumpHelper for some reason doesnot work for me I allways recive a message when I try it: Failed to attach to Web browser 1080 - Application\chrome.xxx Error 65534.

    thanks again
    Goto Options --> RTMPDump Options --> RTMP Proxy Server - rtmpsuck.exe

    Say NO to Ads on streams & Stop the Virus/Malware Alerts.

    If ever a password is needed in any of my or other users uploads try myp2p, Myp2p or wiziwig.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DEAD_MAN_WALKING For This Useful Post:

    cenahum (26-11-2012), sandy187 (26-11-2012)

  4. #1043
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    258
    Thanked 26 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    ok,
    I just tryed this and I gott nothing, maybe I'm using the wrong rtmdump version, so I will change it and I will see if works for me.
    Thnak you very much for your atention time and help.
    Seeing your txt I think that if I use the rtmpexplorerx I will be able to get the rtmp adress.
    Thanks again.

  5. #1044
    DEAD_MAN_WALKING's Avatar
    DEAD_MAN_WALKING is offline Super Moderator and Most Valuable Member - R.I.P
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennywell, Sunderland
    Posts
    13,342
    Thanks
    11,380
    Thanked 14,099 Times in 5,374 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cenahum View Post
    ok,
    I just tryed this and I gott nothing, maybe I'm using the wrong rtmdump version, so I will change it and I will see if works for me.
    Thnak you very much for your atention time and help.
    Seeing your txt I think that if I use the rtmpexplorerx I will be able to get the rtmp adress.
    Thanks again.
    Look at the image below...

    Note: Where it says RTMPDump it should say RTMPDumpHelper...

    Say NO to Ads on streams & Stop the Virus/Malware Alerts.

    If ever a password is needed in any of my or other users uploads try myp2p, Myp2p or wiziwig.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DEAD_MAN_WALKING For This Useful Post:

    cenahum (26-11-2012), sandy187 (26-11-2012)

  7. #1045
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    258
    Thanked 26 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    To DMW.
    Ohhh, sorry for the misunderstood. I allways think one thing and write another or forget to put myself more clear.
    I was using the RTMPDumpHelper, but what I was saying is that the version of rtmpdump files that I was using with the RTMPDumpHelper is wrong.
    Maybe I need to use the files of the version rtmpdump 2.4 and the one that I was using was the rtmpdump version 2.5.
    Thank you very much for your atention, time and help. Also for your patience.
    cenahum

  8. #1046
    DEAD_MAN_WALKING's Avatar
    DEAD_MAN_WALKING is offline Super Moderator and Most Valuable Member - R.I.P
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennywell, Sunderland
    Posts
    13,342
    Thanks
    11,380
    Thanked 14,099 Times in 5,374 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cenahum View Post
    To DMW.
    Ohhh, sorry for the misunderstood. I allways think one thing and write another or forget to put myself more clear.
    I was using the RTMPDumpHelper, but what I was saying is that the version of rtmpdump files that I was using with the RTMPDumpHelper is wrong.
    Maybe I need to use the files of the version rtmpdump 2.4 and the one that I was using was the rtmpdump version 2.5.
    Thank you very much for your atention, time and help. Also for your patience.
    cenahum
    Both versions work mate...
    Say NO to Ads on streams & Stop the Virus/Malware Alerts.

    If ever a password is needed in any of my or other users uploads try myp2p, Myp2p or wiziwig.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to DEAD_MAN_WALKING For This Useful Post:

    cenahum (26-11-2012)

  10. #1047
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    441
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 28 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Here's a stupid question: How do i edit my signature? I want to change the links since i'm back to streaming again.

    EDIT: Figured it out, and updated the streaming links
    Last edited by Chas; 27-11-2012 at 11:09.
    ChasTV on StreamTorrent ChasTV ST 553k
    Watch ChasTV: ChasTV
    Requests/Schedule: ChasTV Thread
    Now Playing: NFL RedZone
    Most viewers ever: 708 (Arizona Cardinals vs. Chicago Bears, 8 November 2009)

  11. #1048
    DEAD_MAN_WALKING's Avatar
    DEAD_MAN_WALKING is offline Super Moderator and Most Valuable Member - R.I.P
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennywell, Sunderland
    Posts
    13,342
    Thanks
    11,380
    Thanked 14,099 Times in 5,374 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chas View Post
    Here's a stupid question: How do i edit my signature? I want to change the links since i'm back to streaming again.

    EDIT: Figured it out, and updated the streaming links
    Hi mate welcome back...

    You should be able to change your sig by following this link - http://forum.wiziwig.eu/profile.php?do=editsignature
    Say NO to Ads on streams & Stop the Virus/Malware Alerts.

    If ever a password is needed in any of my or other users uploads try myp2p, Myp2p or wiziwig.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to DEAD_MAN_WALKING For This Useful Post:

    Chas (27-11-2012)

  13. #1049
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    258
    Thanked 26 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Hi all,
    RTMPDumpHelper, does not work for me, I really do not know why. But I learned how to get the rtmp adress from the pages that has the streamed channels. To people like me that would like to learn how to... I can say that here is the best place to do this. I'm using 2 programs and with them I can see the sources, one is the RTMPExploreX_1.1 ( the funny thing is that with it the rtmpsuck works and with the RTMPDumpHelper don't) and also I'm using the Urlsnooper 2.0 I have a wireless connection and works.
    In YouTube has some videos that teach how to use this 2 utils to get the sources, they are not mine and some are in Russian and others in Spanish, just go there and do a search. Also I recommend the new page that DMW did with the videos (Video Tutorials & Guides) and one video that has here teaching how use the Wireshark.
    Thank you all you people for your hard work and for the opportunity that all you gave me to learn.
    Please keep doing this great job.

    cenahum

  14. #1050
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    austria
    Posts
    2,248
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 2,745 Times in 1,260 Posts

    Default

    for yt you need not more than vlc he opens the vid and the url

  15. #1051
    DEAD_MAN_WALKING's Avatar
    DEAD_MAN_WALKING is offline Super Moderator and Most Valuable Member - R.I.P
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennywell, Sunderland
    Posts
    13,342
    Thanks
    11,380
    Thanked 14,099 Times in 5,374 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cenahum View Post
    In YouTube has some videos that teach how to use this 2 utils to get the sources, they are not mine and some are in Russian and others in Spanish.
    What are these utils...? if its the one ive seen its just URL Snooper 2 and Simple TV Player...?
    Say NO to Ads on streams & Stop the Virus/Malware Alerts.

    If ever a password is needed in any of my or other users uploads try myp2p, Myp2p or wiziwig.

  16. #1052
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    258
    Thanked 26 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD_MAN_WALKING View Post
    What are these utils...? if its the one ive seen its just URL Snooper 2 and Simple TV Player...?
    The 2 utils are the Url snooper and RTMPExplorer also has some videos about how to use the Simple TV Player.

  17. #1053
    DEAD_MAN_WALKING's Avatar
    DEAD_MAN_WALKING is offline Super Moderator and Most Valuable Member - R.I.P
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennywell, Sunderland
    Posts
    13,342
    Thanks
    11,380
    Thanked 14,099 Times in 5,374 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cenahum View Post
    The 2 utils are the Url snooper and RTMPExplorer also has some videos about how to use the Simple TV Player.
    Added a video what might help - http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/7958...95#post1553195
    Say NO to Ads on streams & Stop the Virus/Malware Alerts.

    If ever a password is needed in any of my or other users uploads try myp2p, Myp2p or wiziwig.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to DEAD_MAN_WALKING For This Useful Post:

    cenahum (03-12-2012)

  19. #1054
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    New here and my first stupid one

    How does one install FFPlayer? I have no idea how to do it or where to find the files. Thanks in advance.

  20. #1055
    DEAD_MAN_WALKING's Avatar
    DEAD_MAN_WALKING is offline Super Moderator and Most Valuable Member - R.I.P
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennywell, Sunderland
    Posts
    13,342
    Thanks
    11,380
    Thanked 14,099 Times in 5,374 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfman2791 View Post
    New here and my first stupid one

    How does one install FFPlayer? I have no idea how to do it or where to find the files. Thanks in advance.
    Windows builds - http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/ and to keep it simple pick (Static)...

    Or FFplay by it's self here - http://www.mediafire.com/?hbctb9igqcl52ae

    Password = Myp2p

    Video here - http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/7958...24#post1553124
    Say NO to Ads on streams & Stop the Virus/Malware Alerts.

    If ever a password is needed in any of my or other users uploads try myp2p, Myp2p or wiziwig.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to DEAD_MAN_WALKING For This Useful Post:

    wolfman2791 (07-12-2012)

  22. #1056
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    perfect dude. you rock.

  23. #1057
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Automatically capture the Manifest File using Adobe HDS downloader

    Hi,
    I am trying to capture the video from istream.com

    using Adobe HDS Downloader.

    I followed as per the instructions switched the Useragent and cleared the cache and closed the browser,
    I am noticing the 0 byte manifest and authentication file..
    when I run the Adobe HDS Downloader-Viewer.bat ,its still asking me to enter the manifest URL.
    Is there a way that It can automatically capture this manifest URL .

    Please help me

    Thanks
    Victor

  24. #1058
    DEAD_MAN_WALKING's Avatar
    DEAD_MAN_WALKING is offline Super Moderator and Most Valuable Member - R.I.P
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennywell, Sunderland
    Posts
    13,342
    Thanks
    11,380
    Thanked 14,099 Times in 5,374 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dayrunner12001 View Post
    Hi,
    I am trying to capture the video from istream.com

    using Adobe HDS Downloader.

    I followed as per the instructions switched the Useragent and cleared the cache and closed the browser,
    I am noticing the 0 byte manifest and authentication file..
    when I run the Adobe HDS Downloader-Viewer.bat ,its still asking me to enter the manifest URL.
    Is there a way that It can automatically capture this manifest URL .

    Please help me

    Thanks
    Victor
    There is a Batch Script for this you know by Darby_Crash.

    Adobe HDS Downloader/Viewer (eng) - Downloading or view, through MPlayer2 (included), of Adobe HDS videos, from all supported site (pluzz.fr, fora.tv, tv.nrk.no....). Required Firefox. Only for first run required your Firefox useragent.

    1) Open Firefox.
    2) You must clear Firefox cache from tools menu.
    3) Go on video page and wait until video start.
    4) Close Firefox & run the script (batch file).
    5) In main folder of the script you have manifestURL.txt and auth.txt
    Say NO to Ads on streams & Stop the Virus/Malware Alerts.

    If ever a password is needed in any of my or other users uploads try myp2p, Myp2p or wiziwig.

  25. #1059
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Another great one from me... how do you play a MMS stream?

  26. #1060
    DEAD_MAN_WALKING's Avatar
    DEAD_MAN_WALKING is offline Super Moderator and Most Valuable Member - R.I.P
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennywell, Sunderland
    Posts
    13,342
    Thanks
    11,380
    Thanked 14,099 Times in 5,374 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfman2791 View Post
    Another great one from me... how do you play a MMS stream?
    Window Media Player - File --> Open URL...

    or

    VLC Media Player - Media --> Open Network Stream...
    Say NO to Ads on streams & Stop the Virus/Malware Alerts.

    If ever a password is needed in any of my or other users uploads try myp2p, Myp2p or wiziwig.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •