pls read the Forum rules !
Thank you so easily can be HD TV
I also gave you a reward from my Eee box TV
have picked out a channel at any time has seen the
attached are the links for Rai 1, Rai 2, Rai 3, Rai 5, Rai Sport 1, Rai Sport 2, Rai News. They are direct streams from Rai with very good quality.
was no sure where to post this, (some real harry potter sh...t - can't even say the name) but still going to share.
1. start the batch file, wait for the channels to load (the amount of channels you see depends on how many active stream their are).
2. type the number (same as most other tv batch files)
3. choose a server (you can add / remove / change server ip address by editing the SERVER.INI file located in the folder)
4. enjoy (but remember sometimes you may need to try another server if stream lags or fails to load, just restart or refresh the channel list).
get the link here.
when you start the script and the list of streams load, if at the very top of the menu bar you see "Found xx FREE xxxxx Channel(s) - VLC Player:"
then it will not work.
if you see "Found xx FREE xxxxx Channel(s) - VLC Player: C:\progra~2\videolan\vlc\vlc" once vlc is installed to default location everything is supposed to work.
a better description of your problem may help me or someone else to resolve your issues.
the reason i am using version 1.1.1, is on a post by expo recommending this version
btw, does this add channels to the list, or just to watch , thanks for you help
a confused novice
NEW ONE" in it's place (the same folder where vlc.exe and the rest of files is located) run the new "iliveto.bat - and enjoy"
* you can also right click the new "iliveto.bat" file and send to Desktop (create a shortcut) for easy access from your desktop.
May Not be Important to you:
** This new ".bat" file as and additional label "PRIVATE" written into the script that can load additional streams that are hidden, you can also edit (change/update or add a new stream info - it must be from their website) I will only post this "PRIVATE.INI" file for more experienced members.
Sorry for not getting back sooner on this thread Sandy187, i didnt mean to come across as ignoring you, i just couldnt remember where i posted.
when i go to download,it just downloads a txt file, no bat file,
Which is why i asked about the other method on the official post
DownLoad]. ilive + vlc 1.1.11 just extract whole folder, execute the ".bat" file in the folder. If you can't get this to work my friend, then this is not for you, so move on with your life.
Let me know if it works, so I can remove the file!
in the URL fields in KMPlayer, SMPlayer or QuickTimePlayer [=>Error 47: Invalid URL ()]
(win. 7) will not play the streams.
Maybe the information in RAI.txt is supposed to be put in some other way ?
And even intended with/ for an Italian I.P. ?
Last edited by Vaganza; 12-04-2012 at 01:59.