If its a rtmp://, rtmpt://, rtmpe://, rtmpte://, and rtmps:// you will need rtmpdump to pipe(|) it to VLC...
I don't understand, Vlc don't want open flux from RTMP_US_JULY10. the flux is downloading, vlc opens but no images.
you don't know what it is ?
Edit: fixed. uninstall/ clean of regedit and reinstall
Last edited by Sm3n; 13-07-2012 at 17:14.
Website: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.htmlWhat's new in VLC Media Player 2.0.3:
July 19th, 2012
· Fix some HTTP request that broke some radio channels
· Fix support for some flv files (notably joined)
· Fix a crash when opening ape files with ID3v1 tags
Mac OS X:
· Add GateKeeper support
· Fix handling for some hotkeys
· Fix fullscreen toggle over extra interfaces
· Minor bugfixes and improvements
· Fix Windows 8 interface style
· Updates for Breton, Czech, Dutch, Gaelic, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Icelandic Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish and Walloon
· New translations to Uzbek and Marathi
· Fix activation of Gaelic and Thai translations
Wow VLC like doing updates.
Is it possible to use VLC to record a game using a Web Stream as opposed to using STream Torrent? I actually find that the quality of web streams for (American) football games seems to be better that what I can get using ST streams.
VLC 2.0.5 all Builds - http://download.videolan.org/pub/videolan/vlc/2.0.5/Access:
* Fix DVB-S delivery system detection
* Fix playback initial synchronization with PulseAudio
(however similar bugs in PulseAudio version 2.0 and later still exist)
* Fix file output bug affecting floating point on big endian systems
* Fix crash with some embedded subtitle fonts
* Fix buffer overflow in HTML subtitles parser
* Fix koreus lua parser
* Improve reliability for RTSP streams sent by some IP cameras
* Fix division by 0 in AIFF demuxer
* Fix some MKV crashes when ordered editions have empty or broken links
* Fix SWF potential crash on malformed files.
* Fix crash in Freetype with embedded fonts
* Fix wrong aspect ratio in some cases
* Fix Mpeg-2 audio and video encoders initialization
Mac OS X:
* Fix Reveal-in-Finder for files with non-Western file names
* Fix crash with local statistics disabled
* Fix Time counter UI look
* Fix https streaming
* Fix audio and video track selection:
The constant track identifier is now always used. Some functions previously
incorrectly used the (moving) index of the track in the table of tracks.
* Update of Asturian, Bengali (India), Bosnian, Croatian, Czech, Danish,
Dutch, Estonian, French, Galician, Scottish Gaelic, German, Hebrew,
Italian, Japanese, Khmer, Malayalam, Polish, Slovak, Simplified Chinese,
Traditional Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish, Thai translations
* Initial translations for Welsh and Interlingua
Thanks.Where did you find it?I am not able to see it in its page.
algi my friend, only klick win64 ... i have considered give a directlink for win, but i would not penalize other os
beduine mate,it's really more stable with ASF and is running better as sop default player.I absolutely suggest to use it.
2.0.7 ist out now, special for my friend algi again http://download.videolan.org/pub/vid....0.7-win32.exe
Rewritten video output core and modules, allowing subpicture blending in GPU.
Shader support in the OpenGL output, for colorspace conversion, including 10bits.
New video outputs for Windows 7, Android, iOS and OS/2.
New debanding, grain, denoising and anti-flickering filters.
New deinterlacing filter, including an Inverse Telecine algorithm.
New resamplers for higher quality audio.
New dynamic range compressor and karaoke filters.
Simplification of the audio core for faster processing.
New audio outputs for iOS, Android and OS/2.
Multi-threaded decoding for H.264, MPEG-4/Xvid and WebM.
Support for 10bits codecs, WMV image and some other codecs.
Rewritten support for images, including jpeg, png, xcf, bmp...
Important changes in RealVideo and Real Format support.
CrystalHD cards and Android OpenMAX support for hardware decoding.
INPUT AND DEVICES
Experimental support for BluRay discs:
- Menus are deactivated in this release (will come soon).
- AACS and BD+ DRM libraries and keys are not shipped, for legal reasons.
Support for SDI capture cards and QTKit devices.
Support for new adaptive streaming protocols, like HLS and DASH.
FOR MAC USERS
Completely new, single window interface:
- Available in 2 colors: Lion grey and QTX black.
- Extensions support and better Lion integration.
Support for all QTKit devices through qtcapture and qtsound modules.
Continued support for X 10.5 and PPC users (1080p and ProRes on Dual-G5!).
FOR ANIME FANS
Vastly improved MKV demuxer.
Rewritten linked segments and ordered chapter files support.
Correct support for FLAC, RV and Hi10p in MKV.
Rewritten seeking support in cue files.
Various ASS subtitles improvements.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USERS
Support for ProRes 422 and 4444, AVC/Intra.
Support for Jpeg-2000, Dirac and DNxHD/VC-3 in 10bits.
Support for EBU subtitles (stl) and EIA-608.
SDI and HD-SDI card support for input on Linux.
New Dirac/VC-2 encoder, faster than the previous one.
libVLC, libVLCcore and libcompat have switched from GPL to LGPLv2.1+.
New libVLC examples are available: media player, photobooth and mediainfo clones.
New JSON requests on the web interface to control running VLC instances.
Implementation of the MPRIS2 interface to control media players.
VLC's web plugins have been rewritten for better integration and stability in all browsers
2.0.8 final ist out (this time only win 32 bit & mac)
2.0.8 is a small update that fixes some regressions of the 2.0.x branch of VLC.
2.0.8 fixes numerous crashes and dangerous behaviors.
2.0.8 also fixes ISDB-S tunning and some OSX issues.
With faster decoding on multi-core, GPU, and mobile hardware and the ability to open more formats, notably professional, HD and 10bits codecs, 2.0 was a major upgrade for VLC.
for linux only its 2.0.8a
If you are a Firefox user this latest version doesn't update the VLC Plugin and it remains Version 22.214.171.124
As a result when you try to check if your plugins are up to date it sdhows VLC is out of date. Should be remedied in the next version.
However I came across a very simple way to resolve this.
Web Plugin 2.0.8 Not Installing Firefox
I have a solution for people that I just did to get the correct version to display in firefox. I manually edited the version number after I uninstalled my old version and installed the new 2.0.8 version.
I downloaded Heaventools Visual Resource Tuner. After installing this software that has a 30 day free trial I ran the program. I opened the file npvlc.dll located on my pc by default install path c:\Program Files\VideoLAN\npvlc.dll. Using this program manually change all the 2.0.6 information you see to 2.0.8. Save and all finished. Restart firefox and check your updates, it will display 2.0.8 up-to-date.
Basically I just changed the version number of the file npvlc.dll from 2.0.6 to 2.0.8 seeing as this is the plugin that Firefox uses to check the version info from. Took me no more than 15 seconds to do either. Hope this helps people like me that want to see everything up to date.
To download free 30 day trial for Heaventools Visual Resource Tuner.
Last edited by Artz; 18-09-2013 at 11:07. Reason: To add Link