If its a rtmp://, rtmpt://, rtmpe://, rtmpte://, and rtmps:// you will need rtmpdump to pipe(|) it to VLC...
I don't understand, Vlc don't want open flux from RTMP_US_JULY10. the flux is downloading, vlc opens but no images.
you don't know what it is ?
Edit: fixed. uninstall/ clean of regedit and reinstall
Last edited by Sm3n; 13-07-2012 at 16:14.
Website: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.htmlWhat's new in VLC Media Player 2.0.3:
July 19th, 2012
· Fix some HTTP request that broke some radio channels
· Fix support for some flv files (notably joined)
· Fix a crash when opening ape files with ID3v1 tags
Mac OS X:
· Add GateKeeper support
· Fix handling for some hotkeys
· Fix fullscreen toggle over extra interfaces
· Minor bugfixes and improvements
· Fix Windows 8 interface style
· Updates for Breton, Czech, Dutch, Gaelic, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Icelandic Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish and Walloon
· New translations to Uzbek and Marathi
· Fix activation of Gaelic and Thai translations
Is it possible to use VLC to record a game using a Web Stream as opposed to using STream Torrent? I actually find that the quality of web streams for (American) football games seems to be better that what I can get using ST streams.
VLC 2.0.5 all Builds - http://download.videolan.org/pub/videolan/vlc/2.0.5/Access:
* Fix DVB-S delivery system detection
* Fix playback initial synchronization with PulseAudio
(however similar bugs in PulseAudio version 2.0 and later still exist)
* Fix file output bug affecting floating point on big endian systems
* Fix crash with some embedded subtitle fonts
* Fix buffer overflow in HTML subtitles parser
* Fix koreus lua parser
* Improve reliability for RTSP streams sent by some IP cameras
* Fix division by 0 in AIFF demuxer
* Fix some MKV crashes when ordered editions have empty or broken links
* Fix SWF potential crash on malformed files.
* Fix crash in Freetype with embedded fonts
* Fix wrong aspect ratio in some cases
* Fix Mpeg-2 audio and video encoders initialization
Mac OS X:
* Fix Reveal-in-Finder for files with non-Western file names
* Fix crash with local statistics disabled
* Fix Time counter UI look
* Fix https streaming
* Fix audio and video track selection:
The constant track identifier is now always used. Some functions previously
incorrectly used the (moving) index of the track in the table of tracks.
* Update of Asturian, Bengali (India), Bosnian, Croatian, Czech, Danish,
Dutch, Estonian, French, Galician, Scottish Gaelic, German, Hebrew,
Italian, Japanese, Khmer, Malayalam, Polish, Slovak, Simplified Chinese,
Traditional Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish, Thai translations
* Initial translations for Welsh and Interlingua
Thanks.Where did you find it?I am not able to see it in its page.
algi my friend, only klick win64 ... i have considered give a directlink for win, but i would not penalize other os
beduine mate,it's really more stable with ASF and is running better as sop default player.I absolutely suggest to use it.