BASKETBALL FORUM RULES
**** Start by reading the WiZiWiG Forum Rules!! They all apply to this section, in addition to those outlined below.
WHEN POSTING IN THE BASKETBALL FORUM SECTION, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE RULES, AND ARE SUBJECT TO AN INFRACTION IF YOU BREAK THEM!
1. Don't complain about the streams! It discourages streamers and drives them away. Be appreciative of the effort the streamers give to put up any feed at all. Whether it be in a different language, or low quality, there is no tolerance for complaining about a stream. Nobody wants to hear it; If you want great quality for every game, you can go buy NBA League Pass. Otherwise, suck it up.
2. Do not insult other members! This includes using profanities towards others. We encourage discussion, but if it escalates to the point where a moderator has to step in, we will take action. If you don't have something useful to say, there's no need to say it. That also means, don't feed the trolls. If you have a problem with a post, feel free to use the report post function by clicking the icon on the bottom of any post. If we deem that there is an issue with the post, we will do something, but you do not need to take matters into your own hands.
3. DO NOT request a game to be streamed!!! Asking 100 times for a stream does not make one magically appear. Streamers do the best they can; if a streamer can show the game, they will. Every stream listed here is completely free, so be happy with what you can get.
4. Don't act like a mod! If there is an issue with a post, again, you can use the report post function. But it is not your job to reply to a bad post and try to set them straight; there are moderators to do that. By replying to the post, you're just adding to the issue, and you could get in trouble too. Also, DO NOT try to help by creating the daily 'NBA Today!' thread.
5. Do not link to other p2p or multi-channel sport streaming websites! This was already addressed in the WiZiWiG Forum Rules, but it needs to be addressed again. If you post a link and see that the site is censored, just simply delete your post, and you will not get in trouble. If you start trying to alter the link to get around the censor, that is when you will get in trouble. Also, if there is a watermark on the stream to another p2p streaming website, it is also prohibited to post. Finally, don't ask for someone to e-mail or PM a link to you. And remember, if you don't know if you're allowed to post a link, ask a moderator first!
6. FLASH STREAMERS: Follow these rules before posting your link! Info for adding a stream to our schedules! If you are caught using another WiZiWiG stream, you will be banned permanently! We take this seriously. You also are not allowed to restrict any ad blocking software. If you are here just to make money from streaming, then WiZiWiG is not the place for you.
THESE RULES HAVE BEEN HEAVILY DISCUSSED BY THE NBA MODERATORS AND THE WIZIWIG ADMIN. THEY ARE NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION.
These rules are intended to keep the NBA+Basketball forum running smoothly. Remember, we're here to have fun too, we don't like to give out infractions. However, we will not put up with users constantly breaking the rules, or anything that will jeopardize the ability to control this forum section.
Thanks for your cooperation.
~The WiZiWiG Basketball team