- Github - full rar archive Mirror Download provided by D_M_W - rtmpGUI [wiziwig mirror].rar
- Github - source code
- added option to sort channel list by column headers.
- added option to change channel list font and size. (control+click on a channel name to bring up the font dialog).
- added ability to remember last window size and position.
- title now shows the current channel list.
- added a timer to clear the status label.
- changed icon due to losing the old one.
- changed code to only allow one instance of the options to be visible.
- redesigned about box.
- new logo & icon.
- reduced file size by almost 4x
- added option to show command line information at start up.
- added ability to re size browser/channel list.
- switched from a fixed font to using the system font.
- added advanced channel commands.
- added option to load a local file at start up in options.
- added ability to load an alternate player.
- discontinued support for all older versions.
- added an API User name a key requirement.
- changed URL structure - older versions will cease to work with the next version.
- fixed a bug that caused the options not to refresh
- added option to save and load different channel lists
- fixed a bug that caused the channel list to refresh when opening a channel
- added option to suppress command line when launching a channel
- added option to change "homepage" within the program
- added language to channel list
- fixed a big introduced in 0.0.6
- added fully automatic updates
- bug fixes
- added semi automatic updates
- added option to push channel to database
- changed option to save channel list locally
- added option to start from local channel list
- changed XML to an established standard(almost)
- added option to record channel
- added options to add and edit channels
- added threading
- Added some functionality to the app
- Initial preview release
- A Windows PC
- The .NET Framework version 3.5
Video on how to setup rtmpGUI
Neither MyP2P/WiZiWiG nor the programs author imply any warranty that any "channels" will work at any time.
Please do not discuss the availability or lack there of any "channel" in this thread.