S4C high quality using rtmpdump & vlc...
I see the rtmpgui list has id tag on each stream, what is it for?
I thought the list was forgotten after so many m3u's bat's, and other options that came about on the forums.
Its the first step in changing the way channels get updated.
Oh man!!! I dont even know if u guys realize how grateful I am for this!!! Damn I can finally get to watch some specific European channels after +6years!!!! Oh my! I am in my own mini state of ecstasy with this. Thanks again people... and some1 mentioned owing y'all a beer, u can add me to that list of debtors!
Hello I don't speak very well english so I excuse me now for any kind of mistakes, I wanted to know if there is a list of italian channels for rtmp GUI. With the remote list I don't have many channels (that runs well) and when I make CTRL + L it appear a window that says "an error occured while trying to load remote channel list" what I have to do?
CTRL + L is to load the local list. The error that results in closing the window and not selecting a file will be fixed in the next version.
i get this error on most channels
what can i do to fix this? thanks
i use win 7 64 bit and vlc 1.1.1
rtmp server sent redirect appears only sometimes....most time only the socket error appears
Last edited by batekha; 15-07-2012 at 17:32.
hi, this program it fails to
''error occurred while trying to load the remote channel list''
living to turkey help please
Thanks for this great program - it is really handy.
Some suggestions for new features / feedback I have:
- I see in the latest update you have added Resolution and Bitrate fields. Can you maybe add a Notes field so that one can add some notes regarding a channel. Maybe make it a block input box of about 4 lines. This can we used for various things but take for e.g. when a channel change their parameters regularly you can make some notes as how to get it to work again etc etc
- If a particular field is empty, e.g. SWF URL your program still adds a -W parameter on rtmpdump command line. Please detect blank fields cause not all streams need all the parameters and it causes errors at runtime
Also I have been running your program on Windows 7 [32bit and 64bit] and in both cases RTMPGUI seems to start using more and more memory over time (while minimized). I have had it consume upto 1 GB memory over a period of few days. Not sure if this can be fixed but it would be nice if I dont have to restart rtmpGUI every now and then
Could someone sort out the Irish Channels "RTE 1" and "RTE TWO HD" for me?
There are two links to RTE 1: Both Links "RTE ONE (Ireland)" 720x480 and "RTE ONE 1 (Ireland)" 720x480 have no picture and the sound seemds to be from the RTE irish parliament channel.
"RTE TWO HD (Ireland)" 1280x720 has the same problem; no picture and sound from the RTE irish parliament channel.
Last edited by eddiepunch; 16-07-2012 at 09:12.
Practical question on the RTMPGUI. It has worked for me since the beginning, but now it will not load. The icon indicates that it is active, as well as the task manager processes. I deleted and reinstalled, but same problem. Anyone else have this problem, and has a solution? Thanks.
- Did you make any major changes to your OS?
- Are you using a firewall / antivirus? If not, is there a possibility you maybe got infected by malware / a virus? Or have you tried turning it on / off for testing purposes
- Have you rebooted your pc and tried running RTMPGUI on its own after startup - thereby knowing that no other software is interfering?
BTW, what sort of OS etc are you running?
exactly so...thanks a-t