Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Site issues

Thanks

Wow, I go out of town for a couple of days -- an earthquake hits, a hurricane comes through and MyP2P goes belly up! Only when I typed "myp2p.eu" for the millionth time and got my DNS provider's "page not found" google search page which had a chance link to a Torrent Freak article explaining the situation did I realize what happened.

Whatever happened/happens best of luck Admin.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hawkeye34 For This Useful Post:

DEAD_MAN_WALKING (30-08-2011), pow (01-09-2011), uggla (30-08-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,193 Times in 635 Posts

hawkeye! glad you found the way back here! You better stay in town from now on, nothing wil happen then!

Thanks

I joined myp2p in December 2006, I was only 13 at the time and quite inexperienced with p2p software; ultimately I was a complete noob when it came to figuring out how to get the p2p software working (especially afreeca, god that was a pain in the arse), and as I was only 13 years of age I was quite immature and didn't really have the patience that other users had. Nevertheless, admin and the rest of the community helped me regardless of the fact that I was quite stupid and possibly annoying - I have the feeling other websites wouldn't have been quite so generous.

Anyhow, my point is that this community and website has been very helpful and friendly since day 1. I hope admin can get these legal issues sorted, because he did a great job of scouring the applications and streaming websites for the links that enable me to watch near enough every single Liverpool game of the season (possibly minus a couple of carling cup games). Also during this downtime of the main site, I'm still able to watch all the football games I so desire through this forum.

I may have wrote a bit too much, but anyhow, I just wanted to wish admin and the support team here at myp2p/wiziwig all the best in getting the site up and running again, I've really appreciated everything they've done for me and others in the past, and continue to do for me and others in the future.
    Love Football and WWE Divas
    Liverpool are the best

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sportsfanatic For This Useful Post:

bertcocaine (30-08-2011), DEAD_MAN_WALKING (30-08-2011), icerefjm1 (30-08-2011), jetwag (11-09-2011), JustinMcArdle (31-08-2011), Madchestermod (31-08-2011), MrEskola (01-09-2011), NJKris (01-09-2011), oggiet (30-08-2011), skysport1 (30-08-2011), Troll (30-08-2011), uggla (30-08-2011), vikingbones (01-09-2011)

Thanks

Default will this site ever be up

keep waiting for live sports never comes up??? site down almost a week now
    any progress being made need link to major league baseball and nfl football

Thanks
    Thanked 24,760 Times in 8,743 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marbar View Post
    MLB + Baseball

NFL + CFL + AFL

Daily/Weekly threads in there with all the links
    Say NO to Ads on streams & Stop the Virus/Malware Alerts.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Mac For This Useful Post:

DEAD_MAN_WALKING (30-08-2011)

DEAD_MAN_WALKING is offline Super Moderator and Most Valuable Member - R.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,085 Times in 5,373 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marbar View Post
    Please read the 1st thing you see at the top of the page because believe me it really helps...

Gee im in a good mood does this help...
    Welcome to the forum. As you have noticed the Wiziwig website is offline since Tuesday evening. This due to legal issues with other parties. We will explain more soon. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter as we will also update you there.
    So that is 1 week today its been down...
    Say NO to Ads on streams & Stop the Virus/Malware Alerts.

If ever a password is needed in any of my or other users uploads try myp2p, Myp2p or wiziwig.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DEAD_MAN_WALKING For This Useful Post:

bertcocaine (31-08-2011), murbo13 (01-09-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,119 Times in 4,074 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD_MAN_WALKING View Post
    Please read the 1st thing you see at the top of the page because believe me it really helps...

Gee im in a good mood does this help...

So that is 1 week today its been down...
    I've often wondered if the government stats on the number of people leaving school unable to read is grossly underestimated..
    We do not know truth,we only know our opinions, and those of others

Wiziwig Premier League Prediction Game here

Thanks

Thank you very much with these threads. Have a great week!

Thanks

Im finding the website takes forever or never loads wiziwig.eu address.

myp2p.eu worked fine, on match days took awhile at times but would get on it atleast.

been a week so far and still cant get on main website.

update:

ah i just read the forum, I hope you can get the legal issue sorted ADmin, I love Myp2p (wiziwig) been amazing for me, never missed an arsenal game last year, have a lot of thnaks to all the work done here.
    Last edited by DazzaGOONER; 01-09-2011 at 15:43.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,256 Times in 1,241 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic View Post
    I joined myp2p in December 2006, I was only 13 at the time and quite inexperienced with p2p software; ultimately I was a complete noob when it came to figuring out how to get the p2p software working (especially afreeca, god that was a pain in the arse), and as I was only 13 years of age I was quite immature and didn't really have the patience that other users had. Nevertheless, admin and the rest of the community helped me regardless of the fact that I was quite stupid and possibly annoying - I have the feeling other websites wouldn't have been quite so generous.

Anyhow, my point is that this community and website has been very helpful and friendly since day 1. I hope admin can get these legal issues sorted, because he did a great job of scouring the applications and streaming websites for the links that enable me to watch near enough every single Liverpool game of the season (possibly minus a couple of carling cup games). Also during this downtime of the main site, I'm still able to watch all the football games I so desire through this forum.

I may have wrote a bit too much, but anyhow, I just wanted to wish admin and the support team here at myp2p/wiziwig all the best in getting the site up and running again, I've really appreciated everything they've done for me and others in the past, and continue to do for me and others in the future.

wow nearly 2000 posts you wrote and using the website like forever and yet you didnt manage to press the thanks button once???!!!!!!!!
    well that deserves on big LOL from me....

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muckman1 For This Useful Post:

1madmax (01-09-2011), acricketer (01-09-2011), PremierStreams (01-09-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by muckman1 View Post
    wow nearly 2000 posts you wrote and using the website like forever and yet you didnt manage to press the thanks button once???!!!!!!!!
    Are you just writing this for your own reputation?

Thanks

Cheers admin all the best with site

18. The Following User Says Thank You to IceHD For This Useful Post:

Admin (01-09-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,039 Times in 5,665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by muckman1 View Post
    Maybe because his last post/activity was from Sept 2010. I do believe there was a forum update since then that cleared out all thanks & thanked posts.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,109 Times in 512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icerefjm1 View Post
    Maybe because his last post/activity was from Sept 2010. I do believe there was a forum update since then that cleared out all thanks & thanked posts.
    So you have done 15k thanks in a year?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to bloodzeed For This Useful Post:

icerefjm1 (02-09-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,039 Times in 5,665 Posts

15k + 1 now. I can't remember exactly when it was. (The major upgrade). I think our friends list was lost too??? I just remember a few things starting over from scratch.
    I wasn't hard though. I went to dave's pub & thanked uggla for all of his posts in there.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to icerefjm1 For This Useful Post:

Admin (02-09-2011), bloodzeed (02-09-2011), flysfooty (02-09-2011)

Thanks

Hello guy's. Sad that bad people trying stop this place. I in this place come not so long as others, but this page give me big news sourch. So i hope, this black event not stop your work in here. It Doesn't Matter url change, matter is that we all in here again.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magas For This Useful Post:

Admin (02-09-2011), footv00 (02-09-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by icerefjm1 View Post
    i wasn't hard though. I went to dave's pub & thanked uggla for all of his posts in there.
    lol!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,104 Posts

Admin when I go from page to page the forum logs me out most of the time and sometimes i login and have to login again because the forum has logged me out.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 971 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dart180 View Post
    Admin when I go from page to page the forum logs me out most of the time and sometimes i login and have to login again because the forum has logged me out.
    Check the box when you sign in, then you should stay signed in.....

Thanks

I don't know if other noticed but when I type myp2p on google the site doesnt appear. Looks like they removed it and only appears forum site with that msg.

Hope all best to wiziwig!