Some people mentioned it before, but also an interesting option to see and watch Live games is Bet365. You need a funded account to access the bet365 streams. You will need to have a minimum of 1pence/1cent in your bet365 account in order to view the stream or have placed a bet within the last 24 hours (if you dont have a funded account).
* IMPORTANT NOTICE – bet365 offers over 40,000 live streamed events per year. However, please note that the intellectual property rights to stream such events are usually owned at a country level and therefore, depending on your location, there may be certain events that you may be unable to view due to such restrictions. Prior to joining bet365 and funding your account therefore in order to view any particular event via the bet365 live stream, you are strongly advised to first check with bet365 that, given your country location, you would be eligible to view the live streamed event in question. bet365’s contact details can be found by clicking here, then clicking ‘Services’ at the top right of the page, and then choosing the ‘Contact Us’ option.
BET 365 Default
BET 365 English + UK
BET 365 Germany
BET 365 Sweden
BET 365 Norway
BET 365 Denmark
BET 365 Italy
BET 365 Spain
BET 365 Portugal
For main one, click the first link!
(registration is free, click on top on Open Account)
Then how to Watch and Bet on Games?
* First make sure you register on Bet365. Login and go to the Sports Bet365 page, where you can see several LIVE In Play events. The ones with the TV Icon include live video. Click on it, and you will go to the matchpage where you can watch the game on top of your screen.
* Or, after you registered, login and go to the Bet365 site. On top, you see a menu with the Live Streaming option. Click on it, a popup page will be loaded and there you can find all available Live streaming events.
[ Live Streaming ]
Why I don't see a TV icon?
Some games are blocked in specific countries. This could happen when a tv channel in your country shows the match. It could also be it get's available a few minutes before the event starts. On the Live streaming page you can see which Events are on.
So be aware: "Live video events may be restricted on a geographical basis."
Bigger Screen Tutorial (Might be outdated);
Tutorial for IE7. But I assume it might work in any browser with a zoom function.
1. Open the standalone player
2. Right bottom of IE7 there is a Zoom function. Choose 50%.
3. The zoom is in the status bar, if you can't see it, you have hidden it.
4. Right click the black area in the flash player.
5. Select Show All
6. Zoom to whatever size you like.
1.) Click the Standalone Player button at the bottom of the streaming window in Bet 365.
2.) Do CTRL- + (Control - hold it down - press Plus button about 4-5 times.) This will make the dark area bigger but leave the picture the same smaller size in the corner - don't worry about that, go onto the next step.
3.) Press F5 - function key number five along the top of most keyboards, sometimes they're in a different place on laptops. This will refresh the window - and make the picture fill the entire grey area! Hey Presto - full screen. If you find it's a bit TOO big, it can go off the edge of the screen, then just do CTRL - (Control, hold it down, press the MINUS button) and that will shrink it a bit. Basically, it's trial and error with the CTRL + and CTRL - commands until you get the picture as big as you want it.
- Watch with VLC, see http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/4703...reams-with-VLC