Page 45 of 74 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1465

Thread: NBA Discussion 2011/2012

  1. #881
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Staples Center
    Posts
    6,208
    Thanks
    4,474
    Thanked 4,570 Times in 1,914 Posts

    Default

    Quote of the day:

    I'm through done dealing with (Celtics') Danny Ainge. Bleep him.
    an anonymous NBA general manager (via @SamAmicoFSO)


    Lakers the Team YOUR favorite Team wants to be like!

  2. #882
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    A`burg,Germany
    Posts
    3,293
    Thanks
    653
    Thanked 732 Times in 408 Posts

    Default

    MVP?

    easy choice...KD...

    and it has nothing to do that i do not like Lebron...

    for me Durant is more valuable for the Thunder than Lebron for the Heat...

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to talley-13 For This Useful Post:

    cachacero (17-03-2012)

  4. #883
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,839
    Thanks
    1,900
    Thanked 1,569 Times in 1,032 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anel69 View Post
    blabla
    agree with this more or less tho i'd give the Clipps an
    A+ as they got young for basically nothing...
    A- for the Wiz because Nene is the perfect guy for Wall tough guy who plays like a C! the Wiz badly needed a veteran who can do something besides collecting paychecks (i'm lookin at you lewis)! the minus is for giving away Young for basically nothing... the second round pick they got is for 2015 i'd at least liked a second rounder this year for young, and i don't like nene's contract...
    C+ for the Nuggs... yes JaVale has out of the world potential... but I seriously doubt he's ever going to be a top 10 Center... He can't set a pick, He doesn't Box out, Has terrible court vision, can't keep his position against Isiah freakin Thomas!, He is a terrible defender! is constantly out of position, Kevin Seraphin is a better defender than this guy! But they got themselves rid of that contract so it's not an uber fail...

    oh and a clear fat F for the nets! there is no way they are going to keep that pick unless the NBA decides so...

    oh and F for the C's for not trading for Blatche

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to daca For This Useful Post:

    cachacero (17-03-2012)

  6. #884
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    5,806
    Thanks
    6,634
    Thanked 4,658 Times in 1,948 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReAl View Post
    The Lakers got a roster spot open does this dude play SF ?
    oh boy he does. it's his natural position. he can play sg (on defense) too
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldridge on being covered by Perk
    They always do that, They feel he’s gonna beat me up or make me tired. That would’ve worked 6 yrs ago.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to cachacero For This Useful Post:

    ReAl (17-03-2012)

  8. #885
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Staples Center
    Posts
    6,208
    Thanks
    4,474
    Thanked 4,570 Times in 1,914 Posts

    Default

    In other News:

    Dwight Howard has confirmed he can't deny or confirm that he didn't confirm a report that denied he confirmed he was denying confirmation.


    Lakers the Team YOUR favorite Team wants to be like!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ReAl For This Useful Post:

    cachacero (17-03-2012)

  10. #886
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Right there!
    Posts
    14,424
    Thanks
    2,992
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 2,114 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daca View Post
    agree with this more or less tho i'd give the Clipps an

    A+ as they got young for basically nothing...
    A- for the Wiz because Nene is the perfect guy for Wall tough guy who plays like a C! the Wiz badly needed a veteran who can do something besides collecting paychecks (i'm lookin at you lewis)! the minus is for giving away Young for basically nothing... the second round pick they got is for 2015 i'd at least liked a second rounder this year for young, and i don't like nene's contract...
    C+ for the Nuggs... yes JaVale has out of the world potential... but I seriously doubt he's ever going to be a top 10 Center... He can't set a pick, He doesn't Box out, Has terrible court vision, can't keep his position against Isiah freakin Thomas!, He is a terrible defender! is constantly out of position, Kevin Seraphin is a better defender than this guy! But they got themselves rid of that contract so it's not an uber fail...

    oh and a clear fat F for the nets! there is no way they are going to keep that pick unless the NBA decides so...

    oh and F for the C's for not trading for Blatche
    Mcgee well all the talent possible but so dumbgee...i agree with you about all the things he can't do right now but think with the right coach he can learn so many things.

    What sucked more than Mcgee in washington is the culture to be honest....laziness is contagious to........how can someone learn to be pro playing next to.......you know who

    Even Wall with all the talent in the world well somehow was regressing at start of this season.......they have to get rid of blatche by any means and sooner than possible......trade all those bad characters and lazy guys....if they do not want to amnesty lewis well just do like pacers did with tinsley send him away.....they should care what type of people they have on rosters

    not helping also was Flip not the perfect guy to devellop young players.

    Why i have hopes for mcgee....George Karl.......one of the best coaches in the league and young players always blossom under him....plus a playoffs team and not just go out and see if at end of game i got some good stats before caring about the win.....i would add nuggets also young players but who work hard...so probably contagious and he will have a great chance to learn the game the right way.....he acts like a kid but i won't write him out yet to end great

  11. #887
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In Morey I Trust!!!
    Posts
    8,127
    Thanks
    1,010
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 842 Posts

    Default

    in an interview d-will was asked if he would opt in but stated " It's not monkey-see monkey-do!"
    dude seems to be really really pissed about dwight d-will to dallas i guess...
















































































    Or maybe not???





  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beatpole2 For This Useful Post:

    cachacero (17-03-2012), daca (17-03-2012), talley-13 (17-03-2012)

  13. #888
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Right there!
    Posts
    14,424
    Thanks
    2,992
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 2,114 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talley-13 View Post
    MVP?



    easy choice...KD...

    and it has nothing to do that i do not like Lebron...

    for me Durant is more valuable for the Thunder than Lebron for the Heat...
    Imagine Lebron on Thunder and tell me they won't be better....then you have your answer about who is truly by a mile the MVP this year

    Lebron is the best Bballplayer in the world and this by far and getting better every year....how can this guy put his best season ever in a condensed schedule when most players struggle just to stay healthy and productive night after night..........not Lebron he gets better.....Dude is a freak and his work attitude is high level and players want to work out with him just to get better.....Durant first

    4th quarter jokes....yeahh but they have short life til next june.....i do not see a team so far this year capable to beat the heat in a 7 games series....Lebron having a breakdown again.......the way he's playing with a chip on shoulder well i won't bet against him this year........no truly not.

    Another fact about possible thunder-heat finals well Lebron can stop Durant but Durant will be overmatched by Lebron's size.If this dream finals happen Westbroook will be the best thunder player in those series when Durant will probably struggle
    Last edited by Anel69; 17-03-2012 at 02:49.

  14. #889
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In Morey I Trust!!!
    Posts
    8,127
    Thanks
    1,010
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 842 Posts

    Default

    btw sick dunk


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to beatpole2 For This Useful Post:

    PWNISHER (17-03-2012)

  16. #890
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    5,806
    Thanks
    6,634
    Thanked 4,658 Times in 1,948 Posts

    Default

    i know it's bleacherreport but i liked it:

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...howard-sources
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldridge on being covered by Perk
    They always do that, They feel he’s gonna beat me up or make me tired. That would’ve worked 6 yrs ago.

  17. #891
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    A`burg,Germany
    Posts
    3,293
    Thanks
    653
    Thanked 732 Times in 408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anel69 View Post
    Imagine Lebron on Thunder and tell me they won't be better....then you have your answer about who is truly by a mile the MVP this year

    Lebron is the best Bballplayer in the world and this by far and getting better every year....how can this guy put his best season ever in a condensed schedule when most players struggle just to stay healthy and productive night after night..........not Lebron he gets better.....Dude is a freak and his work attitude is high level and players want to work out with him just to get better.....Durant first

    4th quarter jokes....yeahh but they have short life til next june.....i do not see a team so far this year capable to beat the heat in a 7 games series....Lebron having a breakdown again.......the way he's playing with a chip on shoulder well i won't bet against him this year........no truly not.

    Another fact about possible thunder-heat finals well Lebron can stop Durant but Durant will be overmatched by Lebron's size.If this dream finals happen Westbroook will be the best thunder player in those series when Durant will probably struggle

    we will see...right now i cannot say the Thunder would have a better record with James...they are playing on a high level although they lost last night against the Spurs who are now also on my radar to win the west if Captain Jack will find his normal form from the last years...
    the Heat won`t be champions...pretty sure about it...Lebron plays well in regular season...well he did that last year too...everyone thought they would easily win the ring...all that counts are the playoffs...and we all saw the last years with Lebron in the post season...why should it be different this year...because of his recent play in the regular season...?...i have my doubts...

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to talley-13 For This Useful Post:

    PWNISHER (17-03-2012)

  19. #892
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,839
    Thanks
    1,900
    Thanked 1,569 Times in 1,032 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anel69 View Post
    Mcgee well all the talent possible but so dumbgee...i agree with you about all the things he can't do right now but think with the right coach he can learn so many things.

    What sucked more than Mcgee in washington is the culture to be honest....laziness is contagious to........how can someone learn to be pro playing next to.......you know who

    Even Wall with all the talent in the world well somehow was regressing at start of this season.......they have to get rid of blatche by any means and sooner than possible......trade all those bad characters and lazy guys....if they do not want to amnesty lewis well just do like pacers did with tinsley send him away.....they should care what type of people they have on rosters

    not helping also was Flip not the perfect guy to devellop young players.

    Why i have hopes for mcgee....George Karl.......one of the best coaches in the league and young players always blossom under him....plus a playoffs team and not just go out and see if at end of game i got some good stats before caring about the win.....i would add nuggets also young players but who work hard...so probably contagious and he will have a great chance to learn the game the right way.....he acts like a kid but i won't write him out yet to end great
    I agree with the culture it really sucked (sucks) in dc, but tell me is it really the job of an NBA coach to teach a grown man to box out? to teach him that he shouldn't go Coast to coast as a Center? that he shouldn't attempt free throw line dunks? that he should stay on the offensive end when his team has the ball? i'm sorry but i don't see it he might be an ok offensive player one day but he lacks the BBall IQ to be good on D...

    The wiz imo almost committed high way robbery... see Kwame for Caron Butler trade....

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to daca For This Useful Post:

    Anel69 (17-03-2012)

  21. #893
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Right there!
    Posts
    14,424
    Thanks
    2,992
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 2,114 Posts

    Default

    I don't say Heat won't be champions.........to be honest i hope for one team Cs

    But my guts and odds won't bet against them.

    Yes Bron failed last year.....but everybody gets better...we will see!

  22. #894
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,839
    Thanks
    1,900
    Thanked 1,569 Times in 1,032 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anel69 View Post
    to be honest i hope for one team Cs
    that hope is lost since they didn't trade for the captain...

    btw i know PER is not the greatest stat in the world but check this out RE JaVale:


    JaVale: PER 19.3 (which is pretty good...) but now check this out he allows Opponents to avarage a per of 22.0!!!!!!! this means that every C that plays against JaVale is an All-star!!!

    Nene (while playing C): PER 17.1 (worse then Javale) but he only allows opponents to post a PER of 10.1!!!

    well we know PER and PER against are flawed but these stats exactly show what i've been seeing...
    Last edited by daca; 17-03-2012 at 13:00.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daca For This Useful Post:

    cachacero (19-03-2012), ReAl (17-03-2012)

  24. #895
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,839
    Thanks
    1,900
    Thanked 1,569 Times in 1,032 Posts

    Default

    ok one last time a JaVale related Post:




























    pahahahahah I'm looking forward to finally be able to just laugh about that stuff!
    and not having to watch Wall getting pissed about throwing passes to Nene
    Last edited by daca; 18-03-2012 at 12:57.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daca For This Useful Post:

    BaLLa (18-03-2012), cachacero (19-03-2012)

  26. #896
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In Morey I Trust!!!
    Posts
    8,127
    Thanks
    1,010
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 842 Posts

    Default

    such an ugly finish to the rox-clipps game last night. damn cp3 with 8 free throws in the last two minutes or so thx refs

    anyways great effort almost won the game without a backup point guard,martin,lowry,parsons and camby

    J.A. Adande



    @jadande

    Some great closers on the court right now: Kobe, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, Joey Crawford.
    Adam Clanton @adamclanton

    Take a bow, Joey Crawford. You sorry piece of crap. #Rockets #Clippers
    Patrick Patterson @pdpatt

    This game shows how biased & one sided the **** are in this league. Wish we had a superstar. #smh #nocalls. Still proud of how we fought.

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beatpole2 For This Useful Post:

    Anel69 (18-03-2012), BaLLa (18-03-2012), daca (18-03-2012)

  28. #897
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,859
    Thanks
    1,174
    Thanked 1,026 Times in 613 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milwaukee Sentinel
    classy


    Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    You are not the guy. You're not capable of being the guy. I had a guy, but now I don't. You are not the guy.

  29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NiathDialf For This Useful Post:

    Anel69 (20-03-2012), BaLLa (19-03-2012), beatpole2 (19-03-2012), cachacero (19-03-2012), daca (19-03-2012), flashcash (19-03-2012)

  30. #898
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,839
    Thanks
    1,900
    Thanked 1,569 Times in 1,032 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiathDialf View Post
    classy
    lol normally it's the traded players renting a spot in the newspaper of the team they've been traded from. Where they thank the organisation for everything... but guess that works too....

  31. #899
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In Morey I Trust!!!
    Posts
    8,127
    Thanks
    1,010
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 842 Posts

    Default

    @Jonathan_Feigen: Rockets forward Patrick Patterson fined $25,000 for criticism of officials on his Twitter account after Saturday's game against Clippers.
    ....

  32. #900
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    5,806
    Thanks
    6,634
    Thanked 4,658 Times in 1,948 Posts

    Default

    not a surprise
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldridge on being covered by Perk
    They always do that, They feel he’s gonna beat me up or make me tired. That would’ve worked 6 yrs ago.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •