Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: David Haye glasses Chisora at press conference

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,360
    Thanks
    2,664
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 3,339 Posts

    Default David Haye glasses Chisora at press conference




  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to quixote For This Useful Post:

    actonbhoyrob (19-02-2012), Admin (19-02-2012), DEAD_MAN_WALKING (19-02-2012), tafftog (20-02-2012), tottenham28 (19-02-2012)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Opava, Czech Republic
    Posts
    12,877
    Thanks
    9,189
    Thanked 7,418 Times in 4,377 Posts

    Default

    The mans a disgrace to British boxing, if any 'normal' person did this they would be up in court and locked up. I hope they follow suit with this dickhead!
    Only one winner in all of this anyway, Vitali was a class act who just sat back and laughed at two mens weaknesses.
    British heavyweight boxing will need a massive amount of help after this to give any of our boxers a title shot in the near future...

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,360
    Thanks
    2,664
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 3,339 Posts

    Default

    Chisora is a animal got what he deserved.....


  5. #4
    DEAD_MAN_WALKING's Avatar
    DEAD_MAN_WALKING is offline Super Moderator and Most Valuable Member - R.I.P
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennywell, Sunderland
    Posts
    13,365
    Thanks
    11,380
    Thanked 14,093 Times in 5,373 Posts

    Default

    Say NO to Ads on streams & Stop the Virus/Malware Alerts.

    If ever a password is needed in any of my or other users uploads try myp2p, Myp2p or wiziwig.

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DEAD_MAN_WALKING For This Useful Post:

    actonbhoyrob (19-02-2012), Admin (19-02-2012), quixote (19-02-2012), tafftog (20-02-2012), tom f (19-02-2012), tottenham28 (19-02-2012)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    60,414
    Thanks
    39,228
    Thanked 22,189 Times in 9,778 Posts

    Default

    Lol both arrested, can only agree to the things being said above. Good sportmanship on the other hand from the Klitschko brothers, imagine what everyone else would do when you get threaten this way.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

    actonbhoyrob (19-02-2012), quixote (19-02-2012), tafftog (20-02-2012), tottenham28 (19-02-2012)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 103 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    A Commendable Effort By Chisora In The Fight,Only To Undo All That By His Actions And Getting Involved With David Haye At The Press Conference,A Disgrace To British Boxing,I Hope Both Are Rightly Punished.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Inkerman For This Useful Post:

    tottenham28 (20-02-2012)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    788
    Thanks
    2,678
    Thanked 1,138 Times in 492 Posts

    Default

    Hows ya toe haye such a pussy he is disgrace as a boxer and a total Prick in real life

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to actonbhoyrob For This Useful Post:

    RDuncan8 (20-02-2012), tottenham28 (20-02-2012)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    788
    Thanks
    2,678
    Thanked 1,138 Times in 492 Posts

    Default

    Look when haye grabs camera stand thats where he gets cut...

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,949
    Thanks
    1,357
    Thanked 3,442 Times in 1,089 Posts

    Default

    Chisora released I read.

    Both are disgraces. Get Tyson Fury ready, he's Britain's only hope of actually beating the boring brothers.

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,360
    Thanks
    2,664
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 3,339 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I.LuV.ManUTd! View Post
    Chisora released I read.

    Both are disgraces. Get Tyson Fury ready, he's Britain's only hope of actually beating the boring brothers.
    Got to be kidding me he is absolute shithouse, you think he would dodge David Price but would fight a Klitschko ? lol was big fan of of Fury but after side stepping Price hes let everyone down, Chisora, Price & Haye all beat Fury for me.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to quixote For This Useful Post:

    tottenham28 (20-02-2012)

  17. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,949
    Thanks
    1,357
    Thanked 3,442 Times in 1,089 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nutjob View Post
    Got to be kidding me he is absolute shithouse, you think he would dodge David Price but would fight a Klitschko ? lol was big fan of of Fury but after side stepping Price hes let everyone down, Chisora, Price & Haye all beat Fury for me.
    But Chisora didn't and couldn't and lost to Fury...

    Price is next for either Klitschko.

    Fury side stepping him isn't such a big deal IMO, he's still a very young fighter and has time on his side to rise.
    Last edited by I.LuV.ManUTd!; 20-02-2012 at 00:30.

  18. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,360
    Thanks
    2,664
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 3,339 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I.LuV.ManUTd! View Post
    But Chisora didn't and couldn't and lost to Fury...

    Price is next for either Klitschko.

    Fury side stepping him isn't such a big deal IMO, he's still a very young fighter and has time on his side to rise.
    Did you see the Chisora that turned up against Fury compared to one yesterday ? it was a unfit & fat one against Fury, even most Fury fans admit a in shape Chisora wins a rematch. I backed Fury to win that day based on how Chisora looked at the weigh in.

    Price is fighting Sexion next.

    Fury giving up his belt is a big deal, as a Irish Gypsy Traveller it's also a big deal to dodge a fight.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to quixote For This Useful Post:

    tottenham28 (20-02-2012)

  20. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,949
    Thanks
    1,357
    Thanked 3,442 Times in 1,089 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nutjob View Post
    Did you see the Chisora that turned up against Fury compared to one yesterday ? it was a unfit & fat one against Fury, even most Fury fans admit a in shape Chisora wins a rematch. I backed Fury to win that day based on how Chisora looked at the weigh in.

    Price is fighting Sexion next.

    Fury giving up his belt is a big deal, as a Irish Gypsy Traveller it's also a big deal to dodge a fight.
    The fact remains Chisora lost to Fury, it doesn't matter about fitness. Haye had a broken toe, but he lost to Wlad! I'd like to see rematches, I doubt we'll get them though after the idiotic brawl.

    I'd expect Price to beat Sexton and move on to big things.

    If anything, Fury didn't dodge the fight, it was offered to Price (what the Fury team claims) for Channel 5 and 100k - they declined. For his career it might be the right direction as well, it preserves his record and ability to be see on terrestrial TV for the audience.

    Whatever happens with fighters such as Price and Fury is off topic though

    Haye/Chisora have made British boxing look bad
    Last edited by I.LuV.ManUTd!; 20-02-2012 at 08:29.

  21. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,360
    Thanks
    2,664
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 3,339 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I.LuV.ManUTd! View Post
    The fact remains Chisora lost to Fury, it doesn't matter about fitness.
    "Doesn't matter about fitness"....... Boxing is all about fitness if you not in shape and fitness 100% you won't win, he simply lost that night due to be a fat slob, he weighed a STONE more that night than in his last two fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by I.LuV.ManUTd! View Post
    Haye had a broken toe, but he lost to Wlad! I'd like to see rematches, I doubt we'll get them though after the idiotic brawl.
    Ive no doubt in my mind a Haye that turns up ith a pair of testicles beats both brothers more so Vitali after seeing this weekends fight which why hes so fustrating.

    I'd expect Price to beat Sexton and move on to big things.

    Quote Originally Posted by I.LuV.ManUTd! View Post
    If anything, Fury didn't dodge the fight, it was offered to Price (what the Fury team claims) for Channel 5 and 100k - they declined. For his career it might be the right direction as well, it preserves his record and ability to be see on terrestrial TV for the audience.
    He did dodge him, it went to purse bids and he gave up the belt before anything had been announced they had no intention of fighting Price right now. Yes you're correct right direction for his career cause he would have lost which meant losing his 0, so they have protected his 0.

    Quote Originally Posted by I.LuV.ManUTd! View Post
    Haye/Chisora have made British boxing look bad
    Made it bad for who ? the British public have no interest in Boxing in general, it's a miniority Sport in which they think they have a right to bitch & moan about it when a incident like this pops up, whilst us fans who watch it week in week out lap this sort of entertainment up.

    British Boxing is on a barely known PPV channel that even most hardcore fans won't pay for, i don't care if some big wet lettuce is upset or shocked at seeing two fighters have a scra outside the ring because they watch one fight every 6 months, go watch Cricket if you sensitive is my advice.

    I for one think last weekend was one of funniest and best weekends in Boxing in long long time, if you want to use the word bad or disgrace go watch Campillo vs Cloud and look at the corruption in that fight, it's those sort of issues that really kill boxing.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to quixote For This Useful Post:

    I.LuV.ManUTd! (21-02-2012)

  23. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,949
    Thanks
    1,357
    Thanked 3,442 Times in 1,089 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nutjob View Post
    Made it bad for who ? the British public have no interest in Boxing in general, it's a miniority Sport in which they think they have a right to bitch & moan about it when a incident like this pops up, whilst us fans who watch it week in week out lap this sort of entertainment up.

    British Boxing is on a barely known PPV channel that even most hardcore fans won't pay for, i don't care if some big wet lettuce is upset or shocked at seeing two fighters have a scra outside the ring because they watch one fight every 6 months, go watch Cricket if you sensitive is my advice.

    I for one think last weekend was one of funniest and best weekends in Boxing in long long time, if you want to use the word bad or disgrace go watch Campillo vs Cloud and look at the corruption in that fight, it's those sort of issues that really kill boxing.
    We can leave the Fury/Price thing for somewhere else, yeah?

    However, it's made it bad for Price and Fury and co! I should have said boxers, not boxing. No problems for the British public, it just gets people interested if anything, the rest that want to bitch and moan about this sport can frankly f**k off for all I care. It was funny, I loved watching it as it was brilliant - but as the brothers have said, they're moving on from British fighters (to fight more bums, as they do ).

    I thought Haye had a very good chance against Wlad, and I was disappointed with his performance - now if his toe was genuinely the issue, it's frustrating as Vitali won't fight him though the terms had been accepted by Haye.

    Also, don't slag cricket - it can get very heated
    Last edited by I.LuV.ManUTd!; 20-02-2012 at 17:51.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to I.LuV.ManUTd! For This Useful Post:

    quixote (20-02-2012)

  25. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Fury is garbage...Haye is a joke...and Chisora is a bi sexual with more skills in losing money for hitting people not in the ring (Vitali and his girl) than he will ever in boxing. Quote Chisora: "Boxing is the sport I love." and "I never watch fights" (durring the faceoff show) These guys like Gaye and Chisora should go into gay porn....not the ring.

  26. #17
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    788
    Thanks
    2,678
    Thanked 1,138 Times in 492 Posts

    Default

    Boxing needed this bit of fun it light a spark but 1 prob to late

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to actonbhoyrob For This Useful Post:

    OverComer (24-02-2012)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •