Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sunderland v Liverpool [Premier League]

Thanks

Pool didn't deserve to get anything from this game. If I did my job like Adam does his then I'd be out the door pronto. Apart from the FA cup there isn't much to play for this season so as cleanprophet says maybe it's time to give the youngsters a chance. They couldn't do worse than many of the established players.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vikingbones For This Useful Post:

scouseman (10-03-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,439 Times in 2,139 Posts

Well deserved win from sunderland. I am going to ask Liverpool FC for compensation for the emotional distress caused from watching and wasting 90 mins of my life. Just did not get off the bus, never got going was too slow in our buildup play, never got enough bodies in the box and just seemed to not care or want to win. What Adam and Henderson bring to the side is beyond me. Adam should be like a NFL QB and boss the play but just did nothing all game. Thanks for the stream bloodzeed it is very much valued. Lets hope the spurs vs Everton game will at least restore my faith in football. That was shockingly bad

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scouseman For This Useful Post:

Admin (10-03-2012), DEAD_MAN_WALKING (10-03-2012), NJKris (10-03-2012)

Thanks

To be honest. there's more wrong with Adam than just his waste of possession. I think he, as a central midfielder, is one of the biggest reasons our play is so slow, predictable and ponderous. He looks genuinely slow of mind as well as foot. He gets on the ball and looks lost. Ian Holloway compared him to Alonso. I reckon he should be sued for defamation of character for such a thing. Alonso is class (we still haven't got over the loss of him) and Adam, well, isn't.

Seriously, we should get young Flanagan in the team. He's a right-back, but can do a job at left-back. Get him in and Enrique out. Enrique is as culpable of failure as Adam. Raheem Sterling too, despite only jusrt turning 17yo, should be getting games now. For those who haven't seen him, I assure you the lad is real quality. As much as anything, his attitude is great. I've seen him and the rest of the U18 players in my gym and he is really down to earth and modest. The right attitude for a young player and he reminds me, in that respect, of Michael Owen when he was 17yo. Those who watch the reserves, including David Fairclough and John Aldridge, are all agreeing that he is very, very close to getting a go in the 1st team. After this sorry display, I think the time is now.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cleanprophet For This Useful Post:

NJKris (10-03-2012), scouseman (10-03-2012), Wavy Crockett (10-03-2012)

Thanks

Embarrassed to wear my LFC shirt at the mo. Good thing it's cold outside. Worrying times indeed for LFC.

.....Thanks all for the effort (unlike LFC).....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to login name For This Useful Post:

scouseman (10-03-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZwiGGy View Post
    WOW, apparently bloodzeed is streaming this one - i thought he only did games on UK tv?
    Setanta Ireland

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fasteddie_EFC View Post
    Really hope Liverpoo and Sunderland both play like this in their next games (against us) ...
    So do I eddie and we win 1-0 !!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonelless For This Useful Post:

DEAD_MAN_WALKING (10-03-2012)

Thanks

A deserved victory for Sunderland today. Dalglish will be livid that the bribe paid to the PMGO at the start of the season didn't get them a penalty for no reason. He'll be in their offices Monday morning creating merry hell.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

DEAD_MAN_WALKING (10-03-2012)