Thread: NCAA Basketball - March Madness

Thanks

Default NCAA Basketball - March Madness

Hello guys!

I just wanted to ask if somebody else than only the user yabbadabbadooh will upload games of the March Madness? I don't live in the USA so I can't watch it on espn, cbs ... and of course I have to sleep at night
    I thought this is the biggest tournament in basketball? So I am a little bit surprised that nobody else is uploading?
    Would be great if 1 or 2 more uploaders could upload some games.
    Thank you in advance.

Thanks

I was thinking the same thing.

Last year, the release groups FQM and Orenji capped about 85% of all March Madness games but it doesn't look like they're doing it again this year (for whatever reason). Without them, there's only a select few cappers out there who are giving it their best...but I doubt it's possible for even most of the games to be capped without the aid of a team.

IMO, I'm sorely disappointed that no scene groups are working together to cap March Madness games this year. But I'm definitely not disappointed in Chunny9 and Kayzersz, two of the cappers who are still busting their butts to bring us NCAA hoops games. And Yabbadabbadooh rocks because he shares them with us.

Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong about there being no P2P release groups capping a ton of tournament games and we'll start seeing many more uploads soon. One can hope...
    Last edited by Toilet_of_Sadness78; 21-03-2012 at 22:59.

Thanks

Can't find Duke vs Lehigh game - 2nd round
    anyone?