Thread: Set the number of users of the flow

Thanks

Default Set the number of users of the flow

Good day! I created a number of channels and to introduce the player to a web page as specified in the Sopcast. How do I make my visitors to see how many people are already watching my channel? Perhaps this is the parameter "user_count" although I could be wrong... As its display on a web page? Thanks in advance!

Thanks

Dear DEAD MAN WALKING! My English is very bad. You don't understand the question, or do not know the answer?

DEAD_MAN_WALKING is offline Super Moderator and Most Valuable Member - R.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,079 Times in 5,373 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aRAArat View Post
    Dear DEAD MAN WALKING! My English is very bad. You don't understand the question, or do not know the answer?
    Well the user count you have on a website is always going to be different to who is actually watching your stream, as most will just take the sop url and play it in sopcast its self.
    Say NO to Ads on streams & Stop the Virus/Malware Alerts.

If ever a password is needed in any of my or other users uploads try myp2p, Myp2p or wiziwig.

Thanks

Yes, of course. But this indicator will tell visitors how many people are connected to the channel. First: it will be possible to judge the quality of the received signal: few people is worse than the reception of the signal. Second: if the channel is looking a lot of people - it shows that something good!