This problem only happens when watching Sopcast through Sopcast Player.I found out about this problem when watching stream on one of my older laptops and the graphic card isn't this good. This problem only happens on h.264 mpeg streams.
After you go full screen and want to go back to player using Esc on keyboard doesn't work. You have to double click on full screen window and you finally get back to normal player window, all your buttons on player disappeared. Here is a quick fix for you unless you are using VCL as player you don't need to do this.
Automatic disabling of Windows Aero
- Find the launch file for the application in
- 64 bit Windows its under "C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast\SopCast.exe" ,
- 32 bit Windows "C:\Program Files\SopCast\SopCast.exe"
- Or its shortcut on the desktop. Right click on it.
- Select the “Properties” option.
- Switch to the “Compatibility” tab.
- Tick the “Disable desktop composition” checkbox in the “Settings” section.
- Click on the “OK” button.
Now you can start Sopcast and watch h.264 mpeg streams without Aero enabled. No worries Aero will turn back on as soon as you close Sopcast App.