Thread: Android & Acestream

Thanks

Question Android & Acestream

Dear All,

Although I'm a long time user of Sopcast, TVAnts etc. etc. via a PC and XBox, the Xbox has been lost to the kids bedroom and I'm left with a newly purchased Android based Justop Smart TV Box. Sopcast works great but a majority of streams are now only available through Acestream. Can someone please provide a "Newbies" guide to playing the Acestream streams on Android please?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,476 Times in 3,895 Posts

Sorry,but simply it doesn't for the moment being. I'd wish too!
    FreeIPTVforFreePeople

Thanks

If you have a PC which installed AceStream already, try to use a software called Splashtop. It's a software similar to Teamviewer but with sound support.
    U can install the splashtop streamer in your pc, and install an app in your android tv box to remote your pc. It should be smooth if both of your PC and TV box are in the same Lan. I've tried this method and i can watch the HD movies in the iPad from my PC. But the disadvantage is the Android app need to pay a few US dollars to buy. If u have iphone, u can download the iphone version (free) to have a test first.

Sorry for my poor English, and hope this can help.

DEAD_MAN_WALKING is offline Super Moderator and Most Valuable Member - R.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,078 Times in 5,373 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bobyeung View Post
    If you have a PC which installed AceStream already, try to use a software called Splashtop. It's a software similar to Teamviewer but with sound support.
    U can install the splashtop streamer in your pc, and install an app in your android tv box to remote your pc. It should be smooth if both of your PC and TV box are in the same Lan. I've tried this method and i can watch the HD movies in the iPad from my PC. But the disadvantage is the Android app need to pay a few US dollars to buy. If u have iphone, u can download the iphone version (free) to have a test first.

Hey here is Splashtop Remote Desktop v1.6.6.4 for Andriod...

Download - HERE or HERE
    Say NO to Ads on streams & Stop the Virus/Malware Alerts.

If ever a password is needed in any of my or other users uploads try myp2p, Myp2p or wiziwig.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DEAD_MAN_WALKING For This Useful Post:

algi (29-01-2013), Redbullsnation (19-05-2013)

Thanks

Default At last some good news!

Your English looks perfect to me particularly with the message you're sending. I've used Orb previously and this looks a similar setup.

Well worth a few $s by the look of it but I'll keep you updated.

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you.It's definetely interesting and I am pretty sure they are "serious",but I'd like to understand how well it's working on line,Internet not HomeNet I mean.Do you know anything about?
    FreeIPTVforFreePeople

Thanks

Default AceStream for Android

Hey guys

So I've been watching streams all season happy days but lately, Ive noticed most of the Sopcast ones have been replaced by AceStream. Naturally, I went and google AceStream for Android and found the page explaining how it's cross compatible etc etc...

But... no version of AceStream for Android? Does this not exist?

I assume SopCast is now dead as far as you guys are concerned because there isn't a single SopCast stream for the Norwich game going on right now, but there's no version of AceStream for Android?

Thanks

Default Ace Stream on Android

Working on android nicely here.

1) Make sure you have acestream engine on pc

2) Download TSPorts from http://velorooms.com/files/TSPorts_1.4.exe and install on pc

Then on android:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...er.free&rdot=1

Run it, select channel, tell it to autodetect settings (it will get them from tsports) and you are up and running.

Obviously this depends on the pc connection to get the stream settings etc..

Not perfect, but its a start
    Last edited by teamskyfans; 19-05-2013 at 01:02.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to teamskyfans For This Useful Post:

algi (19-05-2013), DEAD_MAN_WALKING (19-05-2013), Redbullsnation (19-05-2013)

Thanks

FreeIPTVforFreePeople

12. The Following User Says Thank You to algi For This Useful Post:

RodanNL (26-05-2013)