Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Acestream - Help and Settings

Thanks

Angry Error writing File while trying to Install Acestream

anyone can help me? please
    if i press the skip button (there have 3 selection which including skip,terminate,cancell) crazyly it will be installed
    but the stream doesnt work when i try to open any link....
    nothing i can watch

Thanks

sorry is error opening file for writing
    then it show c://torrentstream balabalabala

then is retry ignore or skip option

please help

Thanks

all error were occuring in acestream engine

Thanks
    Thanked 22,196 Times in 9,782 Posts

What version are you trying to install? And which download? What OS are you using? Windows 7, 8, other?

Try a clean install; http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/8050...e-of-AceStream

Thanks
    Thanked 8,254 Times in 4,161 Posts

based on what happened to me the other day, your anti-virus is detecting it as a trojan and blocking the engine. you need to remove it from the virus vault and create an exception.
    We do not know truth,we only know our opinions, and those of others

Wiziwig Premier League Prediction Game here

Thanks

OK back on ACESTREAM topic before folks get even more confused ..

This is what comes up:

Error:
    Engine could not load "acestream://1e45864568cff48213e30bff19c728e1a4e3b612/" : "Cannot load transport file"
    Error:
    Cannot load transport file
    I have never had a problem with acestream until now (had it from the beginning ).. always watched Daz and Bloods streams with no problems at all... just started getting the above fault and havent been able to connect on any of our PCs. Managed to connect once after a reboot but not been able to since ...

Even tried a proven older version of ace with no luck. Double checked all settings and cannot see anything wrong ... Anyone offer any more help please

Thanks

Try testing it on http://info.acestream.org/#/test/live . If not working there, then go to the next step:

Uninstall it. So if you want to update to a latest version of Acestream then you must uninstall the old version manually before updating. Not only using the uninstall function but also delete the directory manually. Otherwise you get issues. So try to check if all files are removed properly. Then restart your pc.

Then go to http://www.wiziwig.tv/softwareitem.p...&part=software and download the latest version, install it, and after that run the test page again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Try testing it on http://info.acestream.org/#/test/live . If not working there, then go to the next step:

Uninstall it. So if you want to update to a latest version of Acestream then you must uninstall the old version manually before updating. Not only using the uninstall function but also delete the directory manually. Otherwise you get issues. So try to check if all files are removed properly. Then restart your pc.

Then go to http://www.wiziwig.tv/softwareitem.p...&part=software and download the latest version, install it, and after that run the test page again.

Many thanks for the reply... thats what Im finding very strange, I can run the test stream no problem but cannot connect to the usual links for some reason. Ive never had a problem in the past as Ive been using ace since it came out on here and done all the updates as they came out... Im going to do a complete new install and try again..
    It crossed my mind if my ISP has changed its policies because thats the only thing that is common to both my machines.. Ill post how I get on, thanks again for the help...

Thanks

I have the same problem and I have tried re-installing

Thanks

Well, Ive done a clean install and it took 2 reboots but now all seems to be fine again.. Only difference Ive noticed is that the log in and password boxs in options have now got test and a password showing instead of blank boxs ??? not sure if this is relevant or not..
    I also found that if it wouldnt connect first time close the player and start again from scratch or even reboot..
    Took a few attempts to connect to Bloodzeeds Man city stream tonight but once in the quality is excellent as usual...

Definitely something to do with the initial connection to the stream that causes the Error:
    Cannot load transport file
    so close the player and try again and or reboot and try again couple of times if necessary... Worked for me on both my PCs up to yet..
    Even dropped the connection at half time and reconnected to make sure all was good... again, needed two attempts to reconnect tho..

working for me at the moment .. will post up if error returns

11. The Following User Says Thank You to OBxx11 For This Useful Post:

Admin (19-08-2013)

Thanks

The solution seems to be updated to the latest Ace Stream version then, as also stated by Acestream Dev. This error is shown because old Ace Stream clients (versions before 2.1) cannot load transport files (.acelive files) created by new versions (2.1.x). Ace Stream 2.1 and above has new format of transport files which is incompatible with previous

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

OBxx11 (20-08-2013)

Thanks

When you do a new install, do not uncheck and /or make sure the start with windows option is enabled .. The latest version seems to prefer to start with windows..... I found I can create the 'Cannot Connect To Engine' error by unchecking the start with windows option on install ... I also could not find a way to manually start it as I didnt want anything else running in the background. A complete clean new install sorts it. The real brains on here mite be able to explain a manual start option if you prefer, Im just posting the results of my fumblings

15. The Following User Says Thank You to OBxx11 For This Useful Post:

Admin (20-08-2013)

Thanks

That's not right, I always uncheck the 'start with windows' option and it works fine. Checking that box will create a startup item in your registry and mean that it is always running and taking up your system resources. Try checking what i suggested in my last post..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bertcocaine For This Useful Post:

Admin (20-08-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bertcocaine View Post
    That's not right, I always uncheck the 'start with windows' option and it works fine. Checking that box will create a startup item in your registry and mean that it is always running and taking up your system resources. Try checking what i suggested in my last post..
    I always have done as well but with this latest version I cannot for some reason ....

As I said its just the results of my fumblings,... I close it manually now after boot up and it then opens fine when I need it, but I do have to install with start with windows option checked ???

Out my depth here, just posting what Ive found thats all

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OBxx11 For This Useful Post:

Admin (20-08-2013), bertcocaine (20-08-2013)

Thanks

don't get me wrong mate, all contributions are welcome. Everyone's out of their depth on this software really unless you speak Russian.

I only replied to let people know that wasn't necessary.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to bertcocaine For This Useful Post:

Admin (20-08-2013)

Thanks

This was working fine for me about a week ago as I was using a playlist someone put up, now I'm experiencing the same problem as the OP.

Clean install, made sure that ace_engine.exe was added as an exception to my firewall.. still no luck

When I start Aceplayer (keeping task manager open) I notice that both ace_player.exe & ace_engine.exe start up at the same time, but ace_engine.exe disappears whilst ace_player.exe remains open. I never notice the little ace engine icon opening on my taskbar in the bottom right.

Wish I could get this sorted...

EDIT: I will try installing on my better computer later on, problem might be this shitty old computer.
    Last edited by muffin1882; 20-08-2013 at 18:46.

Thanks

not sure if it will be your computer unless it's pre XP? the icon wouldn't appear unless the program runs, sounds like maybe your anti-virus is killing it as soon as it starts? Check the activity log there perhaps?

Thanks

Its an old computer mate running windows xp.

I don't even have an antivirus installed on it as I only use it to browse & watch footy, so can't be anti-virus killing it. Only firewall on it is the built in windows firewall but I've added the exception for the engine.

I have found a log file in application data/engine folder, probably not make any sense to anyone though;

Code:
    2013-08-20 19:17:58,515|acestream|enable debug: 0
    2013-08-20 19:17:58,578|acestream|version=2.1.5.1 revision=208 date=2013/07/31 14:00:13
    2013-08-20 19:17:58,578|acestream|get_default_api_version: 2
    2013-08-20 19:18:23,499|acestream.SocketHandler.InterruptSocket|bound on 127.0.0.1:1341
    2013-08-20 19:18:24,076|acestream|error during startup
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "core.c", line 490, in 
      File "core.c", line 131, in 
      File "core.c", line 119, in 
      File "core.c", line 351, in 
      File "ACEStream\Core\Session.pyo", line 247, in __init__
      File "ACEStream\Core\APIImplementation\LaunchManyCore.pyo", line 101, in register
      File "ACEStream\Core\BitTornado\RawServer.pyo", line 117, in find_and_bind
      File "ACEStream\Core\BitTornado\SocketHandler.pyo", line 371, in find_and_bind
      File "ACEStream\Core\BitTornado\SocketHandler.pyo", line 325, in bind
      File "socket.pyo", line 224, in meth
    OverflowError: getsockaddrarg: port must be 0-65535.
    "Port must be 0-65535"

Not sure how I can even change this as I can't get the engine to open in my system tray.

Thanks

that might suggest it has a port set that is outside the accepted range, although that seems weird in itself. But yeah may be why it's failing. No idea how you might fix it though since you need to access the options menu to change port, and that's from the engine not the player. :/

Having no anti-virus and accessing the internet is dangerous, particularly if you haven't got anything to scan your PC and make sure it's ok. I'd strongly suggest installing one, guess it's possible you've got something nasty that is interfering?

DEAD_MAN_WALKING is offline Super Moderator and Most Valuable Member - R.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,093 Times in 5,373 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by muffin1882 View Post
    Not sure how I can even change this as I can't get the engine to open in my system tray.
    I dont have AceStream installed but i do have the engine files, been trying to get it to run from a command line and ive noticed that ace_engine.exe can be started by double clicking it or using a cmd prompt and cd into the AceStream directory and running it from there...?

Say NO to Ads on streams & Stop the Virus/Malware Alerts.

If ever a password is needed in any of my or other users uploads try myp2p, Myp2p or wiziwig.