View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Man.Utd To Win

    7 100.00%
  • Swansea To Win

    0 0%
  • Draw

    0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 89

Thread: Manchester United vs Swansea City [Premier League]

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    best english stream lads? had bloodzeed on, picture was v good, but every min or so the buffer would go to 0% and have to start again, kept happening, missed most of the build up on sky sports because of it lol have some russian one on now, great picture, tho would like an english one?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Melrose86 For This Useful Post:

    The Iceman (12-05-2013)

  3. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Opava, Czech Republic
    Posts
    12,589
    Thanks
    9,041
    Thanked 7,248 Times in 4,272 Posts

    Default

    I'm looking forward to watching Kagawa play in his second season, he looks to have a bit of class about him and he is the reason I see Rooney leaving.

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dave Land
    Posts
    20,682
    Thanks
    4,655
    Thanked 4,718 Times in 2,776 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GWolf1 View Post
    I never expected the impact that he has made since he's been there, i still thought Liverpool would challenge in the early years of his reign, but Fergie is a one off, rebuilt United so many times.

    I think Moyes has a massive job tbh i personally think this years title winners has been one of the weaker united teams combined with going out of all the cups

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to uggla For This Useful Post:

    GWolf1 (12-05-2013)

  6. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,741
    Thanks
    4,701
    Thanked 3,940 Times in 2,449 Posts

    Default

    Do you think United knew of the decision of Fergie to retire and their approach to Moyes. Moyes said that he was building for next season and then a day latter gets the United job. He did say he was not going to sign a new deal?? How did it all come about i wounder?

  7. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Opava, Czech Republic
    Posts
    12,589
    Thanks
    9,041
    Thanked 7,248 Times in 4,272 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uggla View Post
    Would have Rooney back no problem
    Any team in the league would love to have him but I think United may have a real gem in Moyes (I wanted Spurs to get him when Harry got the elbow, although I said AVB was a very shrewd choice too) he has all the credentials to be a top manager for many years.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to tottenham28 For This Useful Post:

    uggla (12-05-2013)

  9. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,741
    Thanks
    4,701
    Thanked 3,940 Times in 2,449 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melrose86 View Post
    best english stream lads? had bloodzeed on, picture was v good, but every min or so the buffer would go to 0% and have to start again, kept happening, missed most of the build up on sky sports because of it lol have some russian one on now, great picture, tho would like an english one?
    Delvey Sopcast link has been very good mate its still listed on the links page so try that very good stream

  10. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,889
    Thanks
    5,429
    Thanked 7,583 Times in 4,511 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uggla View Post
    I think Moyes has a massive job tbh i personally think this years title winners has been one of the weaker united teams combined with going out of all the cups
    Whoever followed Fergie is on a hiding to nothing, the comparisons will be made. With the title this season, for me signing of Van Persie has been a masterstroke. No other side have come close to United this season, as a neutral, i like to see last day drama.

  11. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Opava, Czech Republic
    Posts
    12,589
    Thanks
    9,041
    Thanked 7,248 Times in 4,272 Posts

    Default

    Does anyone know if the rumours of Mancini walking are true? it's all over facebook at the moment.

  12. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,889
    Thanks
    5,429
    Thanked 7,583 Times in 4,511 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tottenham28 View Post
    Does anyone know if the rumours of Mancini walking are true? it's all over facebook at the moment.
    Doing the rounds everywhere and even Sky News

    http://news.sky.com/story/1089967/ma...ty-sky-sources

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to GWolf1 For This Useful Post:

    tottenham28 (12-05-2013)

  14. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,741
    Thanks
    4,701
    Thanked 3,940 Times in 2,449 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uggla View Post
    I think Moyes has a massive job tbh i personally think this years title winners has been one of the weaker united teams combined with going out of all the cups
    to be fair mate any manager taking over from Fergie faces a up hill task such high expectations but it will be a good test to see if with the resources and players a test of Moyes as a manager if he can cut the mustard in the big leagues with the expectation of winning the title every season

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to scouseman For This Useful Post:

    GWolf1 (12-05-2013)

  16. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scouseman View Post
    Delvey Sopcast link has been very good mate its still listed on the links page so try that very good stream

    cheers lad

  17. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dave Land
    Posts
    20,682
    Thanks
    4,655
    Thanked 4,718 Times in 2,776 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scouseman View Post
    to be fair mate any manager taking over from Fergie faces a up hill task such high expectations but it will be a good test to see if with the resources and players a test of Moyes as a manager if he can cut the mustard in the big leagues with the expectation of winning the title every season

    Got to laugh at these story writers The development comes a day after Manchester City suffered a shock defeat in the FA Cup final, losing 1-0 to Wigan at Wembley





    So Wigan cannot win because they are a smaller club with less money.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uggla For This Useful Post:

    scouseman (12-05-2013), tottenham28 (12-05-2013)

  19. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Opava, Czech Republic
    Posts
    12,589
    Thanks
    9,041
    Thanked 7,248 Times in 4,272 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uggla View Post
    Got to laugh at these story writers The development comes a day after Manchester City suffered a shock defeat in the FA Cup final, losing 1-0 to Wigan at Wembley





    So Wigan cannot win because they are a smaller club with less money.
    Exactly the reason I went out on the piss last night mate, great to see a club with the smallest of means wiping the smug smile off of all the massive earners in the league...as mastercard rightly say, priceless!

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tottenham28 For This Useful Post:

    scouseman (12-05-2013), uggla (12-05-2013)

  21. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dave Land
    Posts
    20,682
    Thanks
    4,655
    Thanked 4,718 Times in 2,776 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tottenham28 View Post
    Exactly the reason I went out on the piss last night mate, great to see a club with the smallest of means wiping the smug smile off of all the massive earners in the league...as mastercard rightly say, priceless!
    I was in the pub sitting alone watching the second half, glad they wasn't extra time i would of been more pissed than i already was

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to uggla For This Useful Post:

    tottenham28 (12-05-2013)

  23. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Opava, Czech Republic
    Posts
    12,589
    Thanks
    9,041
    Thanked 7,248 Times in 4,272 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uggla View Post
    I was in the pub sitting alone watching the second half, glad they wasn't extra time i would of been more pissed than i already was
    I was praying for a 90 minute finish too as I needed Wigan to have enough to take on the goons!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to tottenham28 For This Useful Post:

    uggla (12-05-2013)

  25. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,889
    Thanks
    5,429
    Thanked 7,583 Times in 4,511 Posts

    Default

    Never a penalty, Kagawa went down quicker than Wolves there

  26. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Opava, Czech Republic
    Posts
    12,589
    Thanks
    9,041
    Thanked 7,248 Times in 4,272 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GWolf1 View Post
    Never a penalty, Kagawa went down quicker than Wolves there
    I missed it but that must have been quick! soz mate, couldn't help myself...although I did say Saunders was a massive risk, will be a tough ask coming straight
    back don't you think?

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to tottenham28 For This Useful Post:

    GWolf1 (12-05-2013)

  28. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dave Land
    Posts
    20,682
    Thanks
    4,655
    Thanked 4,718 Times in 2,776 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tottenham28 View Post
    I was praying for a 90 minute finish too as I needed Wigan to have enough to take on the goons!
    I don't actually remember getting home last night tbh and i woke up in front of the tv with my coat on at 4am this morning

  29. #39
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    257
    Thanks
    496
    Thanked 184 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tottenham28 View Post
    I was praying for a 90 minute finish too as I needed Wigan to have enough to take on the goons!
    They may have pulled it off on the big occasion in the cup but I don't think they have enough in the tank to survive the drop (I'm not biased at all of course)

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to The Iceman For This Useful Post:

    tottenham28 (12-05-2013)

  31. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,741
    Thanks
    4,701
    Thanked 3,940 Times in 2,449 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tottenham28 View Post
    I missed it but that must have been quick! soz mate, couldn't help myself...although I did say Saunders was a massive risk, will be a tough ask coming straight
    back don't you think?
    I just hope whoever comes in can rebuild Wolves mate and not the opposite happen and they do a Swindon and go down 3 times in 3 seasons. GWolf should not have to pay to watch second tier football. They should pay him for his loyalty to Wolves.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scouseman For This Useful Post:

    GWolf1 (12-05-2013), tottenham28 (12-05-2013)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •